Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GAME THREAD - 01/19/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks vs Nets

Veteran

Originally Posted by JerseyCityNETSfan15
    Also the Nets already with a great team have a first round draft pick for the 07 Draft. How sweet it is to be a Nets fan!!!
    u guys in jersey must have 'great-weed' if u think the nets are a
    'great-team'.

you are probably the best team in the east... big-deal.. the east sucks, and your team ain't great.. you have no center.. and don't say he is hurt... cause u ain't winning nothing with that yugo in the middle, collins.. is there a worse starting power forward in the league??... granted i guess he plays some "D", but he sux's in every other facite of the game.

kidd/jefferson/carter are not going to take u to the promised land (winning the championship) by themselves this year or any year, they need some help, and u ain;t got help on the present roster, and with j kidd getting older, as is carter, who may opt out of his contract, your guys ain't going no where fast.

u probably do have a better team then we do, but we are taking steps upwards (maybe they are baby steps, but there are steps), while you guys are stagnant, and if u lose carter we will be passing u on the way up next year.

one thing u do have which i wish we had... actually ' i had ' is the soon to be ex mrs j. kidd....

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by paris401
    u guys in jersey must have 'great-weed' if u think the nets are a
    'great-team'.

you are probably the best team in the east... big-deal.. the east sucks, and your team ain't great.. you have no center.. and don't say he is hurt... cause u ain't winning nothing with that yugo in the middle, collins.. is there a worse starting power forward in the league??... granted i guess he plays some "D", but he sux's in every other facite of the game.

kidd/jefferson/carter are not going to take u to the promised land (winning the championship) by themselves this year or any year, they need some help, and u ain;t got help on the present roster, and with j kidd getting older, as is carter, who may opt out of his contract, your guys ain't going no where fast.

u probably do have a better team then we do, but we are taking steps upwards (maybe they are baby steps, but there are steps), while you guys are stagnant, and if u lose carter we will be passing u on the way up next year.

one thing u do have which i wish we had... actually ' i had ' is the soon to be ex mrs j. kidd....
    Exactly, Nets future isn't that bright. Kidd/Carter won't be there in the future. Jefferson isn't that good. Only players on that team I like is Williams/Boone. Kristic? He isn't an all star center. Nets do have the better team, but its nothing to brag about.