GAME THREAD - 01/19/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks vs Nets

metrocard

Legend
Great game Knicks fans. Great rally and very gritty play and a lot of character. I take it back that fight charged you guys up and made you come together; not bad.

The "abusive Nets", lol, Nets are now 21-4 over the Knicks including playoff sweep. 9-10 at the Garden; all since J-Kidd became a Net. Nets own first place and have won last 8-10 and the Nets bench is performing great and out perfromed the Knicks bench 31-19. Nets are back to great basketball form. The Nets are back in the saddle and will continue to climb.

Now the Nets have just signed the biggest arena deal ever in America with Barclays bank; the biggest bank in the world based out of London. The Nets will get over hunderds of millions of dollars over 20 years starting this year. The arena will be called Barclays Center and did I mention it's in Brooklyn :). Also the Nets already with a great team have a first round draft pick for the 07 Draft. How sweet it is to be a Nets fan!!!

Don't start anything here. Kidd and Carter won't be Nets in the future. Plus you have one of the weakest front courts in the NBA. Net fans are minoirty and will always be. Brooklyn is mostly a New York Knick fan base, accually its 98% Knick fans. Marcus Williams and Josh Boone are great young players. You guys need more wing players. Anyway, Isiah won the game for the Nets, don't brag alot.

Does Isiah even know who can and who can't play defense on his roster? The man is mentally challenged.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
david lee only played 20 minutes because it was as mismatch when he was in the game, he was forced to guard jefferson and that when they went on that run, stop hatin in isiah, the knicks havent palyed this good in over 2 years

metrocard

Legend
david lee only played 20 minutes because it was as mismatch when he was in the game, he was forced to guard jefferson and that when they went on that run, stop hatin in isiah, the knicks havent palyed this good in over 2 years

Stop hugging Isiah's balls. Stand one for once and be a Knick fan. God damn, Isiah can urinate on your family, and you'll still defend the man? Whats wrong with you?

Allen

Benchwarmer
This is getting tiresome. This is the second time that the Knicks couldn't get a defensive stop when it mattered. I don't care how many times the Knicks scores, if they can't stop anyone when it counts they won't be able to go far in the playoffs or even if they can make the playoffs.

metrocard

Legend
This is getting tiresome. This is the second time that the Knicks couldn't get a defensive stop when it mattered. I don't care how many times the Knicks scores, if they can't stop anyone when it counts they won't be able to go far in the playoffs or even if they can make the playoffs.

DEFENSE.:thumbsup:

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
Hey, Lee is 9pts 9rbs (5 offensives !!!) tonight in just 21 minutes of playing time.

But for me the key of the game is Curry, in a game like that he should be way over 25 points, he should be the man inside every game, i'm sorry but 14 pts isn't enough, especially when you know the nets dont have they starting center dressing up. Curry should have killed them inside. But i think he doesn't get the ball enough to do that.

This one hurts. hurts so much. It's too painful.We've been so close of the 0.5 ... now i'm pessimistic about our chances to play in may. We've got a tough schedule to come through and shaq will be back in miami lineup when we play them.

why am I a fan ? It would be so cool not to suffer like that.

paris401

Starter
Also the Nets already with a great team have a first round draft pick for the 07 Draft. How sweet it is to be a Nets fan!!!

u guys in jersey must have 'great-weed' if u think the nets are a
'great-team'.

you are probably the best team in the east... big-deal.. the east sucks, and your team ain't great.. you have no center.. and don't say he is hurt... cause u ain't winning nothing with that yugo in the middle, collins.. is there a worse starting power forward in the league??... granted i guess he plays some "D", but he sux's in every other facite of the game.

kidd/jefferson/carter are not going to take u to the promised land (winning the championship) by themselves this year or any year, they need some help, and u ain;t got help on the present roster, and with j kidd getting older, as is carter, who may opt out of his contract, your guys ain't going no where fast.

u probably do have a better team then we do, but we are taking steps upwards (maybe they are baby steps, but there are steps), while you guys are stagnant, and if u lose carter we will be passing u on the way up next year.

one thing u do have which i wish we had... actually ' i had ' is the soon to be ex mrs j. kidd....

metrocard

Legend
u guys in jersey must have 'great-weed' if u think the nets are a
'great-team'.

you are probably the best team in the east... big-deal.. the east sucks, and your team ain't great.. you have no center.. and don't say he is hurt... cause u ain't winning nothing with that yugo in the middle, collins.. is there a worse starting power forward in the league??... granted i guess he plays some "D", but he sux's in every other facite of the game.

kidd/jefferson/carter are not going to take u to the promised land (winning the championship) by themselves this year or any year, they need some help, and u ain;t got help on the present roster, and with j kidd getting older, as is carter, who may opt out of his contract, your guys ain't going no where fast.

u probably do have a better team then we do, but we are taking steps upwards (maybe they are baby steps, but there are steps), while you guys are stagnant, and if u lose carter we will be passing u on the way up next year.

one thing u do have which i wish we had... actually ' i had ' is the soon to be ex mrs j. kidd....

Exactly, Nets future isn't that bright. Kidd/Carter won't be there in the future. Jefferson isn't that good. Only players on that team I like is Williams/Boone. Kristic? He isn't an all star center. Nets do have the better team, but its nothing to brag about.