GAME THREAD - 01/19/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks vs Nets

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Friday, January 19th, 2007
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
<center> <center>
madison-square-garden-address.jpg
</center> </center>
<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
TV STREAMING: TVU - O-TSN (channel 32398) Sopcast - MSG (channel 13081)
Radio Streaming:The Game Live

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
knicks_logo.gif

New York Knicks: 17-23
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3099.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3417.jpg
3609.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg
</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
vs
</td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#000033">
nets_logo.gif

New Jersey Nets: 18-20
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
2625.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center>
3248.jpg
</td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center>
3523.jpg
</center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3530.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3308.jpg
</center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Kidd</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Carter</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jefferson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Collins</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Moore</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
Knicks Team Stats
Nets Team Stats

Game Notes
Knicks Game Notes (PDF)
Nets Game Notes (PDF)

metrocard

Legend
Probably game of the month. We need this WIN badly. I hate Jefferson. But we should be able to overcame the Nets, Lee/Curry >>>>>>> Collins/Moore. Hopefully Crawful doesn't chuck the game away again. I'm hoping Chubby can dominate the paint and force the Nets into a half court slow paced game.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Huge Game!! I hate the Nets. It's time for the Knicks to stand up and let the Nets know we are not going to be bullied by them any more. I want to see domination...a smack down...humiliate them...crush them. Put one finger up! Go Knicks!

Allen

Benchwarmer
This game won't be easy for the Knicks because Jason Kidd has been on fire. The best way to beat them is to throw it into Curry who's been hot as well. Pray that the Knicks limit their turnovers.

metrocard

Legend
LOL...Jamal Crawful is the worst. He does 20 different and1 moves and can't beat Marcus Williams off the dribble. He ends up turning it over at the end of the 1st. Jamal is a better player than this, he needs to stop the fancy stuff. Jamal has the speed and ability to get pass his defender with one move. STOP OVER DRIBBLING.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
And just looking through the boxscore...dag Frye is killing it like usual. I'm loving the aggressiveness he's showing in the post. He's knocking down the jumper like usual...I'm starting to think, who's a better jump shooting big man than Frye?

metrocard

Legend
Marbury and Richardson have been fantastic. Marbury is proving why he's the best player on this and should be the first option. No one in the NBA can stop Marbury one on one. Marbury creates offense when he penatrates. LET MARBURY TAKE OVER ISIAH, DON'T BE A FOOL. KNICKS ARE BACK IN THE GAME, DOWN BY ONE, NEED ONE MORE STOP. PLEASE DONT FUCK THIS UP.

metrocard

Legend
omfg. Eddy Chubby is the worst rebounder in the NBA, he lost the game for us.

Eddy Chubby got out rebounded by a 40 year old scrub who was never a good rebounder his whole career. GOD, EDDY is the WORST. Learn how to rebound god dammit. I'm tired of losing these close games

Curry_pimp_my_ride.jpg

296991433_1e85961f63.jpg

Eddy_Chubby1.jpg

ecinsumo.jpg

Curry_Bigmomma2.jpg

metrocard

Legend
Hey Isiah, nice job you bitch. Thanks for wasting that time out. Marbury was on MIKKI MOORE(WHAT kind of a man is named Mikki), instead you burn a timeout so you can set up a play for Crawful to chuck up an ugly shot. Luckily, David Lee is the hero. Why do you have Curry in the game? He can't rebound or defend. Make a fucking defensive substition you ignorant slut. God damn, every god damn game the same old shit. LEARN how to make ADJUSTMENTS. You killed the Knicks once again

Last edited:
THATS TWO! THATS TWO FUCKING GAMES WHERE WE SHOULD HAVE WON BUT DIDNT.
EDDY CURRY HAS A BOOT UP HIS GIGANTIC ASS.
WHAT BULLSHIT.

WE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN IN THAT BIG OF A DEFICIT TO BEGIN WITH, THEN THIS WHOLE MAKING UP POINTS CRAP WOULDNT HAVE TO HAPPEN.

im gonna kill someone
and ive decided im gonna marry david lee. just so you know.

metrocard

Legend
THATS TWO! THATS TWO FUCKING GAMES WHERE WE SHOULD HAVE WON BUT DIDNT.
EDDY CURRY HAS A BOOT UP HIS GIGANTIC ASS.
WHAT BULLSHIT.

WE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN IN THAT BIG OF A DEFICIT TO BEGIN WITH, THEN THIS WHOLE MAKING UP POINTS CRAP WOULDNT HAVE TO HAPPEN.

im gonna kill someone
and ive decided im gonna marry david lee. just so you know.

Ugh, its painful really. Chubby can't one clutch defensive rebound, atleast ONE!!! Damnit I'm so mad over the same shit.

Isiah has no use of time management. He's just awful as a head coach. He puts us in positions where the team has so much time remaining. I think Isiah is trying to win games for the other team.

All that effort for nothing. Damn. Vince was in Crawful mode, chucking up shots. WE HAD THE GAME. Ugh.

Why was Chubby on the floor? What about Cato? Balkman? EVEN JEROME JAMES. Ugh. OUTREBOUNDED by 40 year old Cliffy Robinson. Just a disgusting ending.

Great game!!!

Great game Knicks fans. Great rally and very gritty play and a lot of character. I take it back that fight charged you guys up and made you come together; not bad.

The "abusive Nets", lol, Nets are now 21-4 over the Knicks including playoff sweep. 9-10 at the Garden; all since J-Kidd became a Net. Nets own first place and have won last 8-10 and the Nets bench is performing great and out perfromed the Knicks bench 31-19. Nets are back to great basketball form. The Nets are back in the saddle and will continue to climb.

Now the Nets have just signed the biggest arena deal ever in America with Barclays bank; the biggest bank in the world based out of London. The Nets will get over hunderds of millions of dollars over 20 years starting this year. The arena will be called Barclays Center and did I mention it's in Brooklyn :). Also the Nets already with a great team have a first round draft pick for the 07 Draft. How sweet it is to be a Nets fan!!!

Great game Knicks fans. Great rally and very gritty play and a lot of character. I take it back that fight charged you guys up and made you come together; not bad.

The "abusive Nets", lol, Nets are now 21-4 over the Knicks including playoff sweep. 9-10 at the Garden; all since J-Kidd became a Net. Nets own first place and have won last 8-10 and the Nets bench is performing great and out perfromed the Knicks bench 31-19. Nets are back to great basketball form. The Nets are back in the saddle and will continue to climb.

Now the Nets have just signed the biggest arena deal ever in America with Barclays bank; the biggest bank in the world based out of London. The Nets will get over hunderds of millions of dollars over 20 years starting this year. The arena will be called Barclays Center and did I mention it's in Brooklyn :). Also the Nets already with a great team have a first round draft pick for the 07 Draft. How sweet it is to be a Nets fan!!!

so you know, this is a knicks fans site, and you are in the 'NY Knicks' section. if you want to post a bunch of shit about the nets, go to the nba section.