Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GAME THREAD - 01/19/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks vs Nets

THATS TWO! THATS TWO ****ING GAMES WHERE WE SHOULD HAVE WON BUT DIDNT.
    EDDY CURRY HAS A BOOT UP HIS GIGANTIC ASS.
    WHAT BULL****.

WE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN IN THAT BIG OF A DEFICIT TO BEGIN WITH, THEN THIS WHOLE MAKING UP POINTS CRAP WOULDNT HAVE TO HAPPEN.

im gonna kill someone
    and ive decided im gonna marry david lee. just so you know.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by monroe8562
    THATS TWO! THATS TWO ****ING GAMES WHERE WE SHOULD HAVE WON BUT DIDNT.
    EDDY CURRY HAS A BOOT UP HIS GIGANTIC ASS.
    WHAT BULL****.

WE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN IN THAT BIG OF A DEFICIT TO BEGIN WITH, THEN THIS WHOLE MAKING UP POINTS CRAP WOULDNT HAVE TO HAPPEN.

im gonna kill someone
    and ive decided im gonna marry david lee. just so you know.
    Ugh, its painful really. Chubby can't one clutch defensive rebound, atleast ONE!!! Damnit I'm so mad over the same ****.

Isiah has no use of time management. He's just awful as a head coach. He puts us in positions where the team has so much time remaining. I think Isiah is trying to win games for the other team.

All that effort for nothing. Damn. Vince was in Crawful mode, chucking up shots. WE HAD THE GAME. Ugh.

Why was Chubby on the floor? What about Cato? Balkman? EVEN JEROME JAMES. Ugh. OUTREBOUNDED by 40 year old Cliffy Robinson. Just a disgusting ending.

Cool Great game!!!

Great game Knicks fans. Great rally and very gritty play and a lot of character. I take it back that fight charged you guys up and made you come together; not bad.

The "abusive Nets", lol, Nets are now 21-4 over the Knicks including playoff sweep. 9-10 at the Garden; all since J-Kidd became a Net. Nets own first place and have won last 8-10 and the Nets bench is performing great and out perfromed the Knicks bench 31-19. Nets are back to great basketball form. The Nets are back in the saddle and will continue to climb.

Now the Nets have just signed the biggest arena deal ever in America with Barclays bank; the biggest bank in the world based out of London. The Nets will get over hunderds of millions of dollars over 20 years starting this year. The arena will be called Barclays Center and did I mention it's in Brooklyn . Also the Nets already with a great team have a first round draft pick for the 07 Draft. How sweet it is to be a Nets fan!!!

Originally Posted by JerseyCityNETSfan15
    Great game Knicks fans. Great rally and very gritty play and a lot of character. I take it back that fight charged you guys up and made you come together; not bad.

The "abusive Nets", lol, Nets are now 21-4 over the Knicks including playoff sweep. 9-10 at the Garden; all since J-Kidd became a Net. Nets own first place and have won last 8-10 and the Nets bench is performing great and out perfromed the Knicks bench 31-19. Nets are back to great basketball form. The Nets are back in the saddle and will continue to climb.

Now the Nets have just signed the biggest arena deal ever in America with Barclays bank; the biggest bank in the world based out of London. The Nets will get over hunderds of millions of dollars over 20 years starting this year. The arena will be called Barclays Center and did I mention it's in Brooklyn . Also the Nets already with a great team have a first round draft pick for the 07 Draft. How sweet it is to be a Nets fan!!!
    so you know, this is a knicks fans site, and you are in the 'NY Knicks' section. if you want to post a bunch of **** about the nets, go to the nba section.

wow deja vu all over again knicks comeback take lead but hav no timeouts, isiah is a dummy

12th man

Originally Posted by JerseyCityNETSfan15

Don't start anything here. Kidd and Carter won't be Nets in the future. Plus you have one of the weakest front courts in the NBA. Net fans are minoirty and will always be. Brooklyn is mostly a New York Knick fan base, accually its 98% Knick fans. Marcus Williams and Josh Boone are great young players. You guys need more wing players. Anyway, Isiah won the game for the Nets, don't brag alot.

Does Isiah even know who can and who can't play defense on his roster? The man is mentally challenged.

12th man

WHY did David Lee only play 20 ****ING minutes?

Originally Posted by metrocard
    well. i believe we've discussed this.
    BECAUSE HE'S STUPID.

i meant isiah, not david lee

david lee only played 20 minutes because it was as mismatch when he was in the game, he was forced to guard jefferson and that when they went on that run, stop hatin in isiah, the knicks havent palyed this good in over 2 years

12th man

Originally Posted by datruth
    david lee only played 20 minutes because it was as mismatch when he was in the game, he was forced to guard jefferson and that when they went on that run, stop hatin in isiah, the knicks havent palyed this good in over 2 years
    Stop hugging Isiah's balls. Stand one for once and be a Knick fan. God damn, Isiah can urinate on your family, and you'll still defend the man? Whats wrong with you?

This is getting tiresome. This is the second time that the Knicks couldn't get a defensive stop when it mattered. I don't care how many times the Knicks scores, if they can't stop anyone when it counts they won't be able to go far in the playoffs or even if they can make the playoffs.

12th man

Originally Posted by Allen
    This is getting tiresome. This is the second time that the Knicks couldn't get a defensive stop when it mattered. I don't care how many times the Knicks scores, if they can't stop anyone when it counts they won't be able to go far in the playoffs or even if they can make the playoffs.
    DEFENSE.

Originally Posted by metrocard

You have to be kidding me?? he only got 20 minutes?????? What the hell is Isiah thinking.Oh yeah he don't think.

What was Davids stats tonight??

Hey, Lee is 9pts 9rbs (5 offensives !!!) tonight in just 21 minutes of playing time.

But for me the key of the game is Curry, in a game like that he should be way over 25 points, he should be the man inside every game, i'm sorry but 14 pts isn't enough, especially when you know the nets dont have they starting center dressing up. Curry should have killed them inside. But i think he doesn't get the ball enough to do that.

This one hurts. hurts so much. It's too painful.We've been so close of the 0.5 ... now i'm pessimistic about our chances to play in may. We've got a tough schedule to come through and shaq will be back in miami lineup when we play them.

why am I a fan ? It would be so cool not to suffer like that.