Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAME THREAD - 01/20/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks @ Pacers

Game Thread GAME THREAD - 01/20/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks @ Pacers

This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:00 PM, Saturday, January 20th, 2007
    Conseco Fileldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
    <center> <center> </center> </center>
    <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    TV: MSG
    RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
    TV STREAMING: TVU - NBA TV (channel 10065) Sopcast - MSG (channel 13081), NBA TV (channel 8893)
    Radio Streaming:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
    New York Knicks: 17-24
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    @
    </td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#0069b9">
    Indiana Pacers: 20-19
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center></center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Tinsley</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Granger</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Daniels</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>O'Neal</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Foster</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Game Notes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)

I would put Crawford back in the starting 5 and put Jeffries on the side...

Crawford needs to chill with his jumpers. He's passing the ball great, it's just when he shoots it they're usually not good jumpers. He needs to shoot when he's open or when he has a mismatch because that's the only way to really keep him for "chucking" jumpers like crazy. One thing I would like to say is I'm loving the offensive chemistry right now. Q-Rich, Marbury, and Curry are all averaging 20+ points in the month of january. That means we've finally finalized our offensive options. Now if we can just play defense and hit our free throws....specifically Curry. He shot terrible from the line and all we theoretically needed was one of them to tie it up. Defense and free throws...if we can straighten those two up...we'll be ok

Hey 1 and only,I'm sick of Crawford!!!!His shooting is so inconsistent its costing us games!!! He misses too many wide open shotsand 3's!!!!! This bozo needs to go!!Hey Metrocard,if your reading this,put a picture of Crawford and Isiah with Bozo the clown getups!!!!!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Haha George...anyway Fyre is getting abused on defense and he seems to have lost the fundamentals. Bad pick and pop defense, bad pick and roll defense, and not blocking as many shots as earlier in the season. He's been awful. Start David Lee, thanks.

Trade Icon Crawford Must Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Bozo must go!!!!!!!!! The wide open shot missing turnover machine must be dumped into someone else's lap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Bozo,if not traded,will eventually cost us a playoff berth!!!! Mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by George M.
    This Bozo must go!!!!!!!!! The wide open shot missing turnover machine must be dumped into someone else's lap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Bozo,if not traded,will eventually cost us a playoff berth!!!! Mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Crawford is Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Our lead has evaporated!! All his fault!!!!!!!!!

Yea I never was a big fan of Crawford...When I saw him shoot something similar to 2 for 17 from beyond the arc against the rockets when he was a bull...from right then I didn't want him lol

We are hurting BIG TIME if marbury is out for a lil bit....hopefully it's a false alarm...

if marbury is out for awhile we are screwed.

david lee played an AWESOME game.
    proves my point.
    he needs to start

Mos def...David Lee in my opinion might be the most efficient rebounder in the game. I definitely wouldn't argue that. He just needs to improve his defense a lil bit. Nevertheless he deserves to start...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by monroe8562
    if marbury is out for awhile we are screwed.

david lee played an AWESOME game.
    proves my point.
    he needs to start
    Agreed, David Lee is the best big man for the Knicks. If he got more touches, he would average 15 ppg. As we saw tonight.

Q-Rich is the man.

Marbury's injury will set us back. We need a back up PG/Center badly. We need Ron Artest too. Our defense is TERRIBLE.

A win feels good tho, felt like forever since we won something.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Agreed, David Lee is the best big man for the Knicks. If he got more touches, he would average 15 ppg. As we saw tonight.

Q-Rich is the man.

Marbury's injury will set us back. We need a back up PG/Center badly. We need Ron Artest too. Our defense is TERRIBLE.

A win feels good tho, felt like forever since we won something.
    i approve the ron artest suggestion. i think he'd be my choice for the knicks. and yeah if lee could get up on his defense he'd be unstoppable.

Default David Lee is a beast!!!!!!!

He showed Isiah tonight what he can do when he has the minutes to play.He is close to being unstoppable.He was imo the main reason we one that game tonight.He is simply amazing out there on the floor and im glad he is on my team.

Sign him to a lifetime contract!!!!

The knicks were lucky to win out tonight. That last couple of minutes were horrendus with the walks and turnovers and backcourt violations. If indiana hadn't been so inept offensively they could have won.