GAME THREAD - 01/20/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks @ Pacers

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:00 PM, Saturday, January 20th, 2007
Conseco Fileldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
<center> <center>
conseco.jpg
</center> </center>
<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
TV STREAMING: TVU - NBA TV (channel 10065) Sopcast - MSG (channel 13081), NBA TV (channel 8893)
Radio Streaming:The Game Live

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
knicks_logo.gif

New York Knicks: 17-24
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3099.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3417.jpg
3609.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg
</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
@
</td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#0069b9">
pacers_logo.gif

Indiana Pacers: 20-19
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3528.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center>
3943.jpg
</td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center>
3764.jpg
</center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3120.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3344.jpg
</center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Tinsley</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Granger</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Daniels</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>O'Neal</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Foster</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
Knicks Team Stats
Pacers Team Stats

Game Notes
Knicks Game Notes (PDF)
Pacers Game Notes (PDF)

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Crawford needs to chill with his jumpers. He's passing the ball great, it's just when he shoots it they're usually not good jumpers. He needs to shoot when he's open or when he has a mismatch because that's the only way to really keep him for "chucking" jumpers like crazy. One thing I would like to say is I'm loving the offensive chemistry right now. Q-Rich, Marbury, and Curry are all averaging 20+ points in the month of january. That means we've finally finalized our offensive options. Now if we can just play defense and hit our free throws....specifically Curry. He shot terrible from the line and all we theoretically needed was one of them to tie it up. Defense and free throws...if we can straighten those two up...we'll be ok

George M.

Benchwarmer
Hey 1 and only,I'm sick of Crawford!!!!His shooting is so inconsistent its costing us games!!! He misses too many wide open shotsand 3's!!!!! This bozo needs to go!!Hey Metrocard,if your reading this,put a picture of Crawford and Isiah with Bozo the clown getups!!!!!

metrocard

Legend
Haha George...anyway Fyre is getting abused on defense and he seems to have lost the fundamentals. Bad pick and pop defense, bad pick and roll defense, and not blocking as many shots as earlier in the season. He's been awful. Start David Lee, thanks.

George M.

Benchwarmer
Crawford Must Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Bozo must go!!!!!!!!! The wide open shot missing turnover machine must be dumped into someone else's lap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Bozo,if not traded,will eventually cost us a playoff berth!!!! Mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:couto:

George M.

Benchwarmer
This Bozo must go!!!!!!!!! The wide open shot missing turnover machine must be dumped into someone else's lap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Bozo,if not traded,will eventually cost us a playoff berth!!!! Mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:couto:
Crawford is Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Our lead has evaporated!! All his fault!!!!!!!!!

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Yea I never was a big fan of Crawford...When I saw him shoot something similar to 2 for 17 from beyond the arc against the rockets when he was a bull...from right then I didn't want him lol

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Mos def...David Lee in my opinion might be the most efficient rebounder in the game. I definitely wouldn't argue that. He just needs to improve his defense a lil bit. Nevertheless he deserves to start...

metrocard

Legend
if marbury is out for awhile we are screwed.

david lee played an AWESOME game.
proves my point.
he needs to start

Agreed, David Lee is the best big man for the Knicks. If he got more touches, he would average 15 ppg. As we saw tonight.

Q-Rich is the man.

Marbury's injury will set us back. We need a back up PG/Center badly. We need Ron Artest too. Our defense is TERRIBLE.

A win feels good tho, felt like forever since we won something.

Agreed, David Lee is the best big man for the Knicks. If he got more touches, he would average 15 ppg. As we saw tonight.

Q-Rich is the man.

Marbury's injury will set us back. We need a back up PG/Center badly. We need Ron Artest too. Our defense is TERRIBLE.

A win feels good tho, felt like forever since we won something.

i approve the ron artest suggestion. i think he'd be my choice for the knicks. and yeah if lee could get up on his defense he'd be unstoppable.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
David Lee is a beast!!!!!!!

He showed Isiah tonight what he can do when he has the minutes to play.He is close to being unstoppable.He was imo the main reason we one that game tonight.He is simply amazing out there on the floor and im glad he is on my team.

Sign him to a lifetime contract!!!!:peace:

Allen

Benchwarmer
The knicks were lucky to win out tonight. That last couple of minutes were horrendus with the walks and turnovers and backcourt violations. If indiana hadn't been so inept offensively they could have won.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Great win, finally! Well.. David Lee didn't start but he got the most of the playtime, 45 minutes. Possibly Isiah's way of saying he's sorry for only letting him play 22 in the nets game.

How about Curry.. only 1 rebound?

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Did anybody else put their hands on their head when the pacers shot that three?? I did b/c all I could think about was those two loses.:barf:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Curry just doesn't have that type of mentality. He needs to get it fast tho. You realize that the only time he rebounds is when he feels like it? Sometimes he's dominant on both sides of the court and at others he's not. It might be because of the back-to-back games but he had enough energy to drop 26 pts. But it's like what they say...getting the basketball makes fatigue obsolete...

Did anybody else put their hands on their head when the pacers shot that three?? I did b/c all I could think about was those two loses.:barf:

yeah i did.
then again....i do that shit every game.
especially because recently all the games have been sooo terribly close. it almost physically pains me to watch the games lol.

and yeah eddy curry's free throws were much improved over the last game (thank GOD) but 1 rebound?
laaaaaaaame.
I think he psychs himself out. if you're in the NBA you cant let your bad moods affect your play. you get paid too much for that.