GAME THREAD - 01/22/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks @ Heat

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Monday, January 22nd, 2007
American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL
<center> <center>
miami2.jpg
</center> </center>
<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
TV STREAMING: TVU - NBA TV (channel 10065) Sopcast - MSG (channel 13081)
Radio Streaming:The Game Live

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
knicks_logo.gif

New York Knicks: 18-24
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3099.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3417.jpg
3609.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg
</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
@
</td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#000000">
heat_logo.gif

Miami Heat: 18-22
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3250.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center>
3341.jpg
</td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center>
3734.jpg
</center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3765.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
0845.jpg
</center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Williams</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Posey?</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Kapono</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Haslem</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Mourning</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
Knicks Team Stats
Heat Team Stats

Game Notes
Knicks Game Notes (PDF)
Heat Game Notes (PDF)

Last edited:

Trin_Starr

Starter
we need to win this one...

It looks like shaq and wade won't play - so we need to come in there focused and get the job done.
We need the whole team to lift their level of play so that we can play Steph only when needed. JC needs to step up big to take the load off steph.

George M.

Benchwarmer
Sattelite and Cable Subscribers!!!!!!!!

Tonight begins a week of NBA League Pass Free Preview!!!! Don't miss the game tonight!!!!!!:update:

gega

Rookie
Hello My fellow fans, I will go to the game tonight and represent the true knick fans, I did hear that shaq and wade might not play, if that is true Eddy Curry is going to be the key, because no body on the heat's roster can stop him, not even that clown alonzo mourning, eddy has to stay out of foul trouble and dominate, steph has to blow by jason williams also, well im sure we will get a win tonight, well im leaving to the arena in a couple of hours with my sprewell jersey and my sign that reads GO KNICKS GO! :fire:

d2319

Benchwarmer
Alonzo Is Not A Clown

Hello My fellow fans, I will go to the game tonight and represent the true knick fans, I did hear that shaq and wade might not play, if that is true Eddy Curry is going to be the key, because no body on the heat's roster can stop him, not even that clown alonzo mourning, eddy has to stay out of foul trouble and dominate, steph has to blow by jason williams also, well im sure we will get a win tonight, well im leaving to the arena in a couple of hours with my sprewell jersey and my sign that reads GO KNICKS GO! :fire:

I am a Knicks fan but I like Alonzo. He's still good. He might be worse then Shaq right now in my opinion. LET'S GO KNICKS!

NYKnicks15

Starter
yeah it looks as thought Wade and Shaq wont play, i just hope we dont under estimate them. its not their talent that scares me but their veteran play. with ppl like Payton and Mourning on the team you always have to be careful I think we should force Williams, Walker, Posey, Kapono and the rest of their "Jamal Crawford Chucker wannabes" shoot as much as they want. let them shoot shoot shoot.

should be an interesting game to watch nonetheless. always good to see the garden pumped for a win.

NYKnicks15

Starter
oh btw i totally forgot this was in Miami. well itll be even better to see Miami fans sit down and shut up haha.

and another thing Eddy better have a dominate game. get those stats up boy its a weak front court right now. i really could careless about him rebounding with/without him doing so we are STILL number one in the leage in total rebounds and offensive boards. id just like to see him block a few. hope he has a good game, if not that was a total waste of a night.

d2319

Benchwarmer
We are coming back and beating them. Come on everyone have faith and prey! Nate is back I think. This game was kind of funny to me for a little bit. I was play my PS3 and I decieded to turn to the Knicks game and when I did I was like WTF. L.O.L. Anyway, were going to win. We are so use to these situations!

pitiful.
i want to cry. or maybe break alot of shit.

this should not have been this bad. i mean that first quarter pained me to watch. we had no defense AT ALL.
and then when they said steph would be out the 2nd half i pretty knew we might be up shit creek with no paddle.

and i just bought a puppy and named it marbury too.
how sad.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Well guys we lost and lost bad !!!! The only thing good out of this for me is David Lee had another solid game AND my homestate boy Jason Williams had another great game.It really looks like that knee is healing really good.

Just b/c hes from my state West Virginia I have to say CONGRATS JWILL,YOU ARE MAKING WEST VIRGINIANS VERY PROUD.

paris401

Starter
we win games/give a great effort against teams we should lose to,
and we don't show up against teams we should be beating..

come on coach , get these guys to give 100pct every night...

metrocard

Legend
pitiful.
i want to cry. or maybe break alot of shit.

this should not have been this bad. i mean that first quarter pained me to watch. we had no defense AT ALL.
and then when they said steph would be out the 2nd half i pretty knew we might be up shit creek with no paddle.

and i just bought a puppy and named it marbury too.
how sad.

Don't cry.

FIRE ISIAH.

We need defense. Will Isiah get it? No. Will Isiah lead a defensive team? No.