Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAME THREAD - 01/22/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks @ Heat

Game Thread GAME THREAD - 01/22/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks @ Heat

This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Monday, January 22nd, 2007
    American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL
    <center> <center> </center> </center>
    <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    TV: MSG
    RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
    TV STREAMING: TVU - NBA TV (channel 10065) Sopcast - MSG (channel 13081)
    Radio Streaming:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
    New York Knicks: 18-24
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    @
    </td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#000000">
    Miami Heat: 18-22
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center></center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Williams</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Posey?</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Kapono</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Haslem</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Mourning</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Game Notes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)
    Last edited by rady; Jan 22, 2007 at 16:57.

we need to win this one...

It looks like shaq and wade won't play - so we need to come in there focused and get the job done.
    We need the whole team to lift their level of play so that we can play Steph only when needed. JC needs to step up big to take the load off steph.

Breaking News Sattelite and Cable Subscribers!!!!!!!!

Tonight begins a week of NBA League Pass Free Preview!!!! Don't miss the game tonight!!!!!!

Nyk Logo

Hello My fellow fans, I will go to the game tonight and represent the true knick fans, I did hear that shaq and wade might not play, if that is true Eddy Curry is going to be the key, because no body on the heat's roster can stop him, not even that clown alonzo mourning, eddy has to stay out of foul trouble and dominate, steph has to blow by jason williams also, well im sure we will get a win tonight, well im leaving to the arena in a couple of hours with my sprewell jersey and my sign that reads GO KNICKS GO!

Default Alonzo Is Not A Clown

Originally Posted by gega
    Hello My fellow fans, I will go to the game tonight and represent the true knick fans, I did hear that shaq and wade might not play, if that is true Eddy Curry is going to be the key, because no body on the heat's roster can stop him, not even that clown alonzo mourning, eddy has to stay out of foul trouble and dominate, steph has to blow by jason williams also, well im sure we will get a win tonight, well im leaving to the arena in a couple of hours with my sprewell jersey and my sign that reads GO KNICKS GO!

I am a Knicks fan but I like Alonzo. He's still good. He might be worse then Shaq right now in my opinion. LET'S GO KNICKS!

Veteran

yeah it looks as thought Wade and Shaq wont play, i just hope we dont under estimate them. its not their talent that scares me but their veteran play. with ppl like Payton and Mourning on the team you always have to be careful I think we should force Williams, Walker, Posey, Kapono and the rest of their "Jamal Crawford Chucker wannabes" shoot as much as they want. let them shoot shoot shoot.

should be an interesting game to watch nonetheless. always good to see the garden pumped for a win.

Veteran

oh btw i totally forgot this was in Miami. well itll be even better to see Miami fans sit down and shut up haha.

and another thing Eddy better have a dominate game. get those stats up boy its a weak front court right now. i really could careless about him rebounding with/without him doing so we are STILL number one in the leage in total rebounds and offensive boards. id just like to see him block a few. hope he has a good game, if not that was a total waste of a night.

yea so much for all the posts above me. ouch.

wtf.... i think i just lost 110$

Veteran

damn i didnt mean let them shoot and make every damn shot.. this is embarassing.

its ok its ok watch now 3rd & 4rd u will see knicks its going to win

We are coming back and beating them. Come on everyone have faith and prey! Nate is back I think. This game was kind of funny to me for a little bit. I was play my PS3 and I decieded to turn to the Knicks game and when I did I was like WTF. L.O.L. Anyway, were going to win. We are so use to these situations!

pitiful.
    i want to cry. or maybe break alot of ****.

this should not have been this bad. i mean that first quarter pained me to watch. we had no defense AT ALL.
    and then when they said steph would be out the 2nd half i pretty knew we might be up **** creek with no paddle.

and i just bought a puppy and named it marbury too.
    how sad.

Well guys we lost and lost bad !!!! The only thing good out of this for me is David Lee had another solid game AND my homestate boy Jason Williams had another great game.It really looks like that knee is healing really good.

Just b/c hes from my state West Virginia I have to say CONGRATS JWILL,YOU ARE MAKING WEST VIRGINIANS VERY PROUD.

I went to sleep after that 27-0 run.. couldn't watch it anymore

Originally Posted by dragon434
    wtf.... i think i just lost 110$
    lol, don't you know you should NEVER bet on the knicks? You should have asked me first..