Thread: GAME THREAD - 01/24/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Suns

Game Thread GAME THREAD - 01/24/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Suns

This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Wednesday, January 24th, 2007
    Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    <center> <center> <center> <center> </center> </center> </center> </center>
    <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    TV: MSG
    RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
    TV STREAMING: Sopcast - MSG (channel 13081)
    Radio Streaming:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
    New York Knicks: 18-25
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Crawford</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    @
    </td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="Indigo">
    Phoenix Suns: 33-8
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center></center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Nash</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Bell</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Diaw</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marion</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Stoudamire</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Game Notes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)

we are f*cked!

God help us, with starbury this is an almost impossible game; without him we have an ice cubes chance in hell.

Veteran

i'm not so sure we are #Ghdh^59k...

sometimes (not always) we show up against the better teams, and disappear against the lousy teams (phila before xmas, charlotte after)..

one thing for sure... better get some oxygen ready for curry... the way the suns run, he is going to need some before the 1st qtr is over..

This is not good. We have Nash and Stoudamire tonight which will give Curry and whoever the starting pg will be tonight, all kinds of problems. Then Wade and Shaq are expected to play friday with the Heat. Even if Marbury was healthy I wouldn't have given the Knicks much of a chance to win these next 2 games.

Again, pray that we limit our turnovers and play some sort of defense.

The funny thing about teams like the Suns & Heat is that I wouldn't be shocked if we put a good game against them, and maybe beat em- But in April, they'll face eachother in the finals.

Gotta luv it

Nyk Logo

ok ok im still hurting from the terrible game we played against the heat, but tonight looks bad real bad. DAVID LEE should be starting, in the game against the heat frye was lost and doesnt have energy to keep up with the faster teams, he cant even rebound, yeah hes a good shooter and opens the floor, but we need DAVID LEE from the beginning to match up with the fast teams i dont think we can win but i tonight but i do think we can stand a better chance with LEE starting and we would've beat the stupid heat...

Don't get me wrong I'm not predicting a victory or anything. But i remember a red hot Suns team coming into the Garden last year and the us beating them in what was probably the game of the year. Is us winning likely? NO but I almost have a better feeling tonight then i did when i heard Dwade wasn't going to play. Even in the last 5 years we've always shown up once or twice at home a season and suprised a good team. As far as Marbury not playing i really don't think it matters at all. Marbury has a tendency to shrink in big games or against the big time players. (just look at his record against Jason Kidd) We might not win this game but i atleast see us putting up a fight. Lets just hope if it comes down to a final shot it won't be Crawford shooting a pull up.

i hope marbury comes back soon if he doesnt r season is done

first half, awesome. we played real defense. i almost freaked out when we had that 10 point lead.

everything fell to **** in the 3rd quarter. of course we picked it up a bit in the 4th...but we shouldnt have gotten in that giant defecit anyways, we showed in the 1st half we could show up the suns, and then threw it away.
    i feel like i type the same stuff 3 times a week.

oh well. we did much better than i expected, atleast.
    if curry and marbury are gonna be out...
    yeah we're done done done.