Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAME THREAD - 01/26/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Heat

Game Thread GAME THREAD - 01/26/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Heat

This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Friday, January 26th, 2007
    Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center>
    <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    TV: MSG
    RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
    TV STREAMING: Sopcast - MSG (channel 13081)
    Radio Streaming:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
    New York Knicks: 18-26
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Crawford</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>James</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    vs
    </td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#000000">
    Miami Heat: 19-23
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center></center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody> <tr class="tablesm" valign="top"> <td style="width: 75px;"></td></tr></tbody></table></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Wade</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Payton</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Kapono</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Haslem</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>O'Neal</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Game Notes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)
    Last edited by rady; Jan 27, 2007 at 04:38.

Come on Knicks! We need a victory!

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

I read that Marbury is feeling better and said that he will play against the Heat. But Curry will sit. This is going to be a tough game if every one is healthy. I don't have high expectations for this one.

The Knicks seem to do better when they're in the underdog role but when people are especting them to win they choke as recently seen in the Miami game. No one thought they would have a chance against pheonix without starbury but they didnt do too bad. I think they gotta chance 2nite but im not expecting a win.

Veteran

WOW.

Marbury passing first with 10 assists.
    Crawford back to form in starting role.
    Frye has the shooting touch.
    Jeffries playing good.
    Lee is Lee.
    & JEROME JAMES?! 6 points, 2 rebounds, 3-4 shooting, 1 stl and 2 PFs WTF?

only downer is Q but im sure hell be ok. we need to stick to a Curry/Frye/Jeffires/Crawford/Marbury starting lineup though. With the exception of Curry it seems them four have the best chemistry together.

and win or lose and i of course hope we win.. Crawford makin the 4 pt play at the end.. at least well make Sportscenter haha

HOLY ****!
    jamal crawford was awesome! 52 points and 8/9 3 pointers!
    i cant believe he had 16 FG's consecutively.
    YAY!

how weird! seriously. monday, heat had no shaq, no wade, we get blown out terribly. today, we have no curry, but blow them out. how backwards.
    but i love it.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

i love how the whole knicks team congratulated crawford, it shows theyre close knit and it seems like they pull for one another, which i think is one of the most important things when it comes to successful teamwork.
    i do have one question, though.
    the game on sunday, they kept saying its on delayed tape, but it starts at 6, so will the game be on at 6? i have no clue what delayed tape is.
    anyone?

Jamal Crawford

Congratulations to Jamal! Great game. Some nights he dislpays so much talent. I really think he could be a "Ray Allen" type player if he would just stay under control and play consistently. Regardless, this was a good win. Hopefully they can start putting together a few win streaks. We need to start winning games because Toronto and New Jersey have been playing well as of late, and before we know it, one of those teams could run away with the Atlantic.

Even though I'm not a big fan of Jamal Crawford...I just want to give him his props. He played a superb game and his shot selection is getting better. That's all I want from him is consistency and applying basketball IQ...

another great game i missed. 20/30 from the field for jamal, 8-10 from the 3 pt line?? WOW! marbury, 10+ assists? FINALLY!!

Veteran

WoW Jamal!!! Talk about being totally unconcious. I like the line-up with Jamal and Q together and looks like "Starbury" has his role figured out. The ex-Bulls Curry and Crawford going crazy for the Knicks and I'm lovin it!!!

it seems the heat has been 'jordanized' last night... hey hey...

Veteran

Originally Posted by monroe8562
    i do have one question, though.
    the game on sunday, they kept saying its on delayed tape, but it starts at 6, so will the game be on at 6? i have no clue what delayed tape is.
    anyone?

since abc is showing games on sunday, the rules state that another station , msg in this case cannot broadcast at the same time... hence the 6pm tape delay...

if isiah hadnt pulled him out some time during the 4th quarter, im sure he couldve gone for 60+. i think thats what we need. cmon whens the last time a knick besides bernard king or even pat ewing came even close to 60? i think it couldve been something to give the knicks a little more confidence, but a 20 pt blow out revenge game is also sweet too

houston did it 2 times in 2003.. 52 and 50 against the lakers and bucks