Attention Fantasy League

NYKnicks15

Starter
The Bulls have opted out of this season due to lack of commitment. His job is causing him to not put as much focus on the league and understandably is bowing out..

SOOOO from last place backwards we will each get to choose one player from his roster. you will have to trade one player in return and so on and so on.

TIMBERWOLVES get the first pick.
followed by the MAGIC
HORNETS and so on.

TWolves you have until Monday to make your selection! THANK YOU.

NYKnicks15

Starter
i doubt either will still be there by your turn man. we go from last place to first and the timberwolves get the first pick.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Thank you I was about to delete all those thinking it was not necessary. Good luck to all of yall..Ill be back next season though...the title shall be mine..im just letting yall hold it till I return...

Starks

Starter
give me barbosa, terry or jefferson when its my go. just get rid of that bum Marquis Daniels thats been colleting dust on my roster

NYKnicks15

Starter
The Timberwolves have selected Dwayne Wade for Joey Graham.
The Magic have selected Dwight Howard for Marco Jaric
The Hornets have selected Corey Maggette for Kurt Thomas
The Lakers have selected TJ Ford for James Posey
The 76ers have selected Jason Terry for Jamaal Magloire

Nuggets are on the clock now.
followed by Sonics, Celtics, Grizzlies, Bobcats, Warriors, Knicks, Clippers

Joey Graham
Marco Jaric
Kurt Thomas
James Posey
Jamaal Magloire
Richard Jefferson
Randy Foye
Kenny Thomas
Chris Kaman
Travis Outlaw
Tyronn Lue
Josh Childress
Nick Collison
Leandro Barbosa

Dre need you to keep accepting them daily if you could :)

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
With all due respect I cant keep accepting them daily, I have life as well. Id appreciate if you all would get together in one day meet and get this over with as to who wants what is leftover. I want this to be over and done with..asap. Make it easier on me, just let me know who wants what and I can take care of all of this in one shot. Since there is an order to this, I understand that Im not trying to be curt but...it shouldn't be moving this slow. I know you all want to get this done just as quickly as I do...

Last edited:

NYKnicks15

Starter
ive asked you to send me your email and password so i can do it for you. but you made no mention of wanting to do that.. thatd be a lot easier then trying to get everyone together to please your schedule man. remember im doing this cause you dropped out of the league man.. so be nice haha

NYKnicks15

Starter
Sonics, Celtics, Bobcats please send your trade by Sat/Sunday. If they dont come in, ill have to move it along. thanksss :)