Hybrid View

Game Thread GAME THREAD - 01/30/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Lakers

This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

3:30 PM, Tuesday, January 30th, 2007
    Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center>
    <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    TV: MSG
    RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
    TV STREAMING: TVU - MSG (channel 32398) Sopcast - MSG (channel 13081)
    Radio Streaming:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
    New York Knicks: 19-27
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Crawford</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    vs
    </td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="DarkSlateBlue">
    Los Angeles Lakers: 27-17
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center></center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody> <tr class="tablesm" valign="top"> <td style="width: 75px;"></td></tr></tbody></table></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Vujacic</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Parker</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Radmanovic</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Odom</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Bynum</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Game Notes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)

Game thread dedicated to Cristopher Rory
    Last edited by rady; Jan 31, 2007 at 02:39.

FYI: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

i expected jefferies to start this game wit the height issue and the odom problem cuz frye cant guard em

good solid win for the knicks

Now let's build with this win...
    Stay Tuned.....

This was a great win. But with that said, its getting irritating when the Knicks come up with a great win and then fall flat on their faces on the next game. Something has to be done stop this cycle.

hey allen @ least no one on the knicks gets beat up by there wife like some people in the league. i heard kidds wife broke the thumb on his shooting hand and he's gonna be out an estimated 2-3 weeks.

nah but all jokes aside we needed this win. kobe or no kobe. they were 4-0 w/out him.

i got the knicks on the money line tonite against the bobcats, and i also took detroit over NJ with no spread, and washington gettin 5 points against the raptors. if all 3 of my teams win here tonite then the knicks will be sittin 2 games back not only of 1st place but 8th seed in the east. we really need this stretch of games comin up.

"i feel i'm needed like the knicks need marbury"
    -Tragedi Khadafi