Thread: We Are Just Three Games Back!

Default We Are Just Three Games Back!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Here are the standings above. The Knicks face the Bobcats today and we better not lose. This game SHOULD be a given. We can be first play in the division if we really try!

Veteran

You do know that three games back means we have to win 3 and NJ/Tor has to lose 3 right? haha. pretty hard task especially with the schedule we have towards the end.

but its good to be optimistic and we do have a chance in this division. so ill continue to root for us cause I definitely want us to win. but 33+ wins would put a smile on my face haha playoffs? that would be me in to a coma.

L.O.L. Were going to win the divison!

hey i just joined today wow metro card is a trip. I was justo wondering what you guys think about bernard king number being retired???

Before we even think about the Knicks winning the division. The first order of business is to root for the Knicks to get to .500.

True. But WHEN we win the divison, it won't really matter to me if we have a record a little under .500. Were still the best team and a lot of people refuse to believe it.

Originally Posted by d2319
    True. But WHEN we win the divison, it won't really matter to me if we have a record a little under .500. Were still the best team and a lot of people refuse to believe it.
    Yea nevermind the Suns

yea also never mind getting embarrased by the worst team in the league

Yea were only 3 games out of first. 3 games out of first in the worst division in professional sports. We just lost to the Bobcats by almost twenty, we barely beat the Kobe-less Lakers and we lost to the Buck without Micheal Redd. Yea this team is going to win the divison. Honestly get real, watch the games and learn the game of basketball before you make these claims.

I watch every single game and I am a TRUE Knick fan so I am always optimistic about the team.

Nyk Logo

I have to say that I am a true NYK fan and I will go down with the ship no matter who is running the show, but I honestly have to say that they are not going to make the playoffs because they blow so many opportunities like:Iversonless sixers, Redless bucks, bobcats twice[need i say more], Celts twice[i feel like im going to throw up], then two back to back loses to the Wizards and Nets b/c of last second blown coverage (please list any that I have missed. Now, that is a total 8 blown opportunities. Wouldnt that make our record 28-20? Damn, thats worse than looking at Rosie O'Donnell doing a polldance! (actually, do you think she plays good int. D?)