Subtle vs. Radical

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Now for the upcoming weeks and during the offseason...should we just overhaul this roster and start from scratch (radical) or should we make subtle moves to attempt to save chemistry and build around Marbury, Q-Rich, Curry, Lee and possibly Crawford? (Even though he's are best trading pawn) (Subtle)...

In my opinion...we need to make subtle moves. Making overhauls on a team that is top 3 in the league in rebounds and top 10 in FTA might be one of the foolish things that can be mentioned. I wouldn't mind trading crawford. Q-Rich either but we can't really trade JC AND Q-Rich. Out of the two I'd take JC even though he's inconsistent but you never know when and if Q-Rich is going to play because of his chronic back problems. Q-Rich is no doubt the better player....but we can depend on crawford to play almost every game. On the plus side...he's the most clutch guy on this team. Nevertheless I'm not the biggest JC fan...so if we can package Q-Rich and JC in a deal to get a second perimeter option scorer and a defender...I'll be satisfied. But like what somebody said in one of the threads...no one wants to play defense...players like JC among others want to score but never really think about making a stop. I want a team that can lead with an iron fist and I look at this team and some of the players on it and I think....does JC or Frye know what Iron Fist mean? I'm not going to knock on Frye too bad since he's still young in the league but defensively he looks lost. Both JC and Frye can be decent defenders because of there long arms but when you don't put effort in it...then you really aren't going to get rewards from it. What do ya'll think?