Is Eddy Curry an All-Star?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yeah i did notice that too. I wonder how his field goal percentage is compared to last year, thats the only thing i can think of that would make his stats better. If not anything else he stays out of foul trouble for the most part and is conditioned to go more minutes this year.

Musa

Rookie
Yesterday he definitely showed why he isn`t an All-Star and why it was ok to ignore him. 8 f....ing turnovers!!!!!!!!

I am a big Knicks fan. But i repeat it again: He is just average. He grabs 7 reb ( less then Kidd who is a PG!!!!) He does not know how to play defense. A lot of people say: He is young and can develop. But don`t forget that he is in the NBA since 2001! How long do you want to wait till he learns how to play defense?

He is overestimated.

TDotRaptors

Rookie
That's a good point.. He has been in the league longer than Bosh and Bosh has probobly tripled his numbers since his rookie year

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Curry isn't an allstar... yet... when he gets his hands steady then we can start talking... i woulda still put howard and j'oneal ahead of him... and they couldn't shit on joe johnson either...