GAME THREAD - 02/06/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Clippers

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Tuesday, February 6th, 2007
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center> <center>
madison-square-garden-address.jpg
</center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center> </center>​
<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
TV STREAMING: -

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
knicks_logo.gif

New York Knicks: 21-28
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3099.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3407.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3417.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3514.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3279.jpg
</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Crawford</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>James</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
vs
</td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="red">
clippers_logo.gif

Los Angeles Clippers: 24-23
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
1295.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center><center><center>
3284.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center>
3767.jpg
</center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3324.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody> <tr class="tablesm" valign="top"> <td style="width: 75px;">
3709.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Cassell</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Mobley</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Ross</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Brand</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Kaman</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
Knicks Team Stats
Clippers Team Stats

Game Notes
Knicks Game Notes (PDF)
Clippers Game Notes (PDF)

GetRealistic

Starter
I'll be interested to see if we stick wit the same lineup as last game. It worked agianst Battie and Howard but it'd be tough against Brand. Again we're faced with a chance to get a winning streak. I honestly don't think we'll make the playoffs but if we want to keep the dreams alive tonight is very important considering its our last home game till after the break. I"m optimistic about tonight but i've been foolishly optimistic too many times this year.

Prediction Knicks 102- Clippers 97

Sidenote hopefully Curry embarasses Kaman like he did Howard so we can put to rest that thread about trading Kaman for Curry straight up

NYKnicks15

Starter
very solid second half against a playoff team. good to have a back to back wins. Eddy is angry, watch out haha. We playeed well, i still see a deadline trade coming, involving Channing. Just a hunch. but im happy with this win especially being down so much.

Very good call with the 102 points GetRealistic :)
and i agree 100% about that guard comment.

Tonights victory against the Clippers was great but its only a start!!!

Listen we played horrible in the first half. Some of the worst basketball I've seen all season but the important thing is we came back and turned that around in the second half. On the flip side we can't only play one half because against good teams we will be down by 20+ at halftime if we play like that. Another side point: This is the first 2 game winning streak in over a month for the knicks. That is PATHETIC. We aren't getting anywhere fast with this kind of inconsistency. However, I will look at the positive as of tonight we are only 1/2 game behind the nets and 4 games behind the raptors. We much watch out for the raptors though because they can run away with this division in the near future if we don't turn it around. WE NEED TO GET AT LEAST A 4-5 GAME WINNING STREAK GOING NOW.......next three games At Utah, At Lakers, At Golden State.... Lakers and Utah are tough but we beat both of them even though I know they didn't have kobe....I would be very excited if we could go 3-0 on this roadtrip but I would DEF take 2-1.......With regards to the trading deadline I don't want to see anybody moved unless its the perfect deal for us no more quick fixes.......We have an amazing young core and lets keep it that way!!.......I would love to hear what people think about what I said and please respond directly to my opinions..........LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Yup

Ur 100% rite about comin back in the 2nd half against good teams. They cant keep doing it. The knicks get me so mad cuz everyone makes fun of them 4 being so bad, but they actually r'ent that bad. In some games they could beat anybody, but in other games...they just suk. Ur rite, they really need to find some consistancy if the want to win this division.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Los Angeles At. New York

I gotta say the New York Knicks played really well on tuesdays game vs. the Los Angeles Clippers. I was at that game in sec. 343 Row F Seat 11. And I was very proud of how we played defensively in the 3rd quarter to win the game.

I never knew about this forum but just so everyone knows I am 16 years old and I am a KNICKS fan for 11 years!
:gony:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
welcome! one thing just, before starting a new thread, see if it isn't already one on the same topic ;)