Francis Trade AFTER he's Active again

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I was thinking of a trade like this Trading Steve Francis for Golden States Al Harrington?
OR
Trading Steve Francis & 2nd Round Draft pick to the Hawks for Joe Johnson

:agreed:

eastlinykfan

Benchwarmer
I was thinking of a trade like this Trading Steve Francis for Golden States Al Harrington?
OR
Trading Steve Francis & 2nd Round Draft pick to the Hawks for Joe Johnson

:agreed:

Dude, you must be a dreamer...Neither scenarios would ever happen! I am not saying that his game is done, but it sure looks that way and no team that wants to get better will invest in the guy...I am not saying that he is a bum, but his track record shows that he is not a guy worth the money owed to him, especially in this stage of his career.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im glad to see someone say that francis is not done cuz we dont know until he gets healthy. Everyone probably thought at one point grant hill would never play again and....well maybe a bad example cuz hes hurt agian but he'll be back. my point is who knows, he could come back and contribute. Lets not forget about what he did the last preseason game against the nets.

paris401

Starter
he mite be done.. he mite not be done.. either way he ain't going no-where.. there is no market... none...zero..nada... no way jose... anyone is trading for him... until feb 09.. when his contract is expiring...

kato.. make some room at the end of the bench for the franchise...

nyKnicks126

:gony: :gony: :gony: :gony: :gony:

Knicks should waive him. he was good at his prime in Houston in Orlando he started to fall in New York hes hit the dirt

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
you see man i dont respect that, we gotta see him play first and i hope he proves all yall wrong. It is a fact that he has no trade value but we dont know whether he can still play or not and you cant really make a good judgement until hes got a good 10 to 15 games under his belt but until then the others i respect but nyknicks126 i dont respect your opinion. Like shyne said when dissin 50 "Look at the facts and not the hype"
We have no facts to fall back on so its easy to say that hes washed up but we dont know yet.

nyKnicks126

you see man i dont respect that, we gotta see him play first and i hope he proves all yall wrong. It is a fact that he has no trade value but we dont know whether he can still play or not and you cant really make a good judgement until hes got a good 10 to 15 games under his belt but until then the others i respect but nyknicks126 i dont respect your opinion. Like shyne said when dissin 50 "Look at the facts and not the hype"
We have no facts to fall back on so its easy to say that hes washed up but we dont know yet.

This is kinda funny when knicks fans dont get along. I guess it was my mistake talking to people that I thought were like friends that like the same team. Besides I saw Francis play last season when we gave up a "great" player Trevor Ariza for him thats not worth it.

Allen

Benchwarmer
I say waive him, trade him, whatever. Who cares if Francis can still play or not. The team chemistry is starting to come together. They do not need Francis coming in and screwing it all up.

nyKnicks126

I say waive him, trade him, whatever. Who cares if Francis can still play or not. The team chemistry is starting to come together. They do not need Francis coming in and screwing it all up.

Thank you at least somebody agrees with me :beer:

NYKnicks15

Starter
You have to look at it this way. our two options for him right now are on of two things. WAIVE him or PLAY him. none other than that. Either way he gets his money. so we have to think to ourselves should we pay him to go away.. or should we pay him to play and try to build SOME sort of value.

I dont want him on this team, but with a few days before deadline, and Marbury hurting. I say we rest Marbs and play the hell out of Francis at the PG. See if he can do something and see if we can interest ANYONE for him. If he plays well a package with him and Frye, or Nate could be appealing.

nyKnicks126

You have to look at it this way. our two options for him right now are on of two things. WAIVE him or PLAY him. none other than that. Either way he gets his money. so we have to think to ourselves should we pay him to go away.. or should we pay him to play and try to build SOME sort of value.

I dont want him on this team, but with a few days before deadline, and Marbury hurting. I say we rest Marbs and play the hell out of Francis at the PG. See if he can do something and see if we can interest ANYONE for him. If he plays well a package with him and Frye, or Nate could be appealing.

Great point. I think your right about that.

paris401

Starter

i sorta agree with your first para, but there is little time before the trading deadline, and there are two types of teams at this moment... good teams looking to get that one player who can put them over the hump, and bad teams looking to drop salary..

no way is the franchise that player to push a team higher, and a shitty teams does not want him and his baggage (read $$$$$).

nope he is ours... all ours...