Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAME THREAD - 02/10/07 - 9:00 PM Knicks @ Jazz

Game Thread GAME THREAD - 02/10/07 - 9:00 PM Knicks @ Jazz

This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

9:00 PM, Saturdday, February 10th, 2007
    Delta Center, Salt Lake City, UT
    <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    TV: MSG
    RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
    TV STREAMING: -

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
    New York Knicks: 22-28
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Crawford</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>James</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    @
    </td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#06143f">
    Utah Jazz: 32-17
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center></center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody> <tr class="tablesm" valign="top"> <td style="width: 75px;"></td></tr></tbody></table></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Fisher</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Williams</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Kirilenko</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Okur</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Collins</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Game Notes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)

Last edited by rady; Feb 11, 2007 at 02:48.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

The games 9:00 BTW Eastern time

Veteran

is this collins any better then his brother on the nets..??

Originally Posted by paris401
    is this collins any better then his brother on the nets..??
    There related? Anyway if you have digital cable MSG 2 is on channel 414. It will start on 8:30 the pre game. It will start a lot later on MSG.

lmao whats the deal with the headbands, neone know?

that game was 8 on 5, the refs were playing the knicks all game, wassup wit that eddy curry technical??? and then they eat their whistles in that last play for crawford, smh, wat a wack loss

yo i am pissed as all hell...

F#ck those refs man!

What a blatant foul on jamal by fisher...

**** u too Stern for your bitchass dictatorship where your bitchass refs **** up the game.

We were just cheated....the Jazz can't handle us....bump the Jazz, they're a bunch of marshmellows anyways...except for milsap...

maybe with everyone wearing the headbands they were like..trying to show unity or teamwork or some ****.

anyways. im pissed. not only because we lost but because that ended our 18-0 record when leading after the 3rd quarter. i LIKED that stat. **** utah.

grr.
    but hey steve francis actually played decent tonight. wasnt expecting to see him.

Default And I.T. needs to kNix the whole J. James charade

This is getting very pathetic already. "Big Snacks" started at PF and played an entire 4 minutes. That's 1 minute per quarter. D-Lee played 40 min. Who does I.T. think he's fooling. Other teams can clearly see what's going on.

I know he would trade Frye but for who? There's no defensive big man available that can knock down a 15-18 footer with consistency in the league.

Veteran

Originally Posted by datruth
    that game was 8 on 5, the refs were playing the knicks all game, wassup wit that eddy curry technical??? and then they eat their whistles in that last play for crawford, smh, wat a wack loss
    what was that all about??? i think curry has the ball, someone flops and there is a whisle, and he gets hit with a tech and the the knicks take the ball out... what the **** was that all about???

wat a bad job by the refs they were horrible

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

That was the David Lee tech. he wanted the ref to call a foul on the Jazz when he dunked it.

Did anyone see that beautiful pass francis made to the opposite team BeautifuL!

When that tech. happened did anyone see how mad Isiah got? never seen him that angry in my life

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    That was the David Lee tech. he wanted the ref to call a foul on the Jazz when he dunked it.

Did anyone see that beautiful pass francis made to the opposite team BeautifuL!

When that tech. happened did anyone see how mad Isiah got? never seen him that angry in my life
    no i am talking about eddy currys tech, the score was like 36 to 28, when eddy curry did a move and okur flopped but no call was called but a tech was which was very bizarre!!

Veteran

no i am talking about eddy currys tech, the score was like 36 to 28, when eddy curry did a move and okur flopped but no call was called but a tech was which was very bizarre!!

YESSS.. that was the play... they stopped play, called a tech on curry, and gave the knicks the ball after the missed foul shot... i'd like an explaination of that play...