GAME THREAD - 02/10/07 - 9:00 PM Knicks @ Jazz

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

9:00 PM, Saturdday, February 10th, 2007
Delta Center, Salt Lake City, UT
delta.JPG
<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
TV STREAMING: -

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
knicks_logo.gif

New York Knicks: 22-28
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3099.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3407.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3417.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center>
3279.jpg
</center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center>
3514.jpg
</td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Crawford</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>James</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
@
</td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#06143f">
jazz_logo.gif

Utah Jazz: 32-17
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3125.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center><center><center>
3929.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center>
3347.jpg
</center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3547.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody> <tr class="tablesm" valign="top"> <td style="width: 75px;">
3562.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Fisher</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Williams</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Kirilenko</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Okur</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Collins</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
Knicks Team Stats
Jazz Team Stats

Game Notes
Knicks Game Notes (PDF)
Jazz Game Notes (PDF)

Last edited:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
that game was 8 on 5, the refs were playing the knicks all game, wassup wit that eddy curry technical??? and then they eat their whistles in that last play for crawford, smh, wat a wack loss

Trin_Starr

Starter
yo i am pissed as all hell...

F#ck those refs man!

What a blatant foul on jamal by fisher...

fuck u too Stern for your bitchass dictatorship where your bitchass refs fuck up the game.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
We were just cheated....the Jazz can't handle us....bump the Jazz, they're a bunch of marshmellows anyways...except for milsap...

maybe with everyone wearing the headbands they were like..trying to show unity or teamwork or some shit.

anyways. im pissed. not only because we lost but because that ended our 18-0 record when leading after the 3rd quarter. i LIKED that stat. fuck utah.

grr.
but hey steve francis actually played decent tonight. wasnt expecting to see him.

BallHead

Benchwarmer
And I.T. needs to kNix the whole J. James charade

This is getting very pathetic already. "Big Snacks" started at PF and played an entire 4 minutes. That's 1 minute per quarter. D-Lee played 40 min. Who does I.T. think he's fooling. Other teams can clearly see what's going on.

I know he would trade Frye but for who? There's no defensive big man available that can knock down a 15-18 footer with consistency in the league.

paris401

Starter
that game was 8 on 5, the refs were playing the knicks all game, wassup wit that eddy curry technical??? and then they eat their whistles in that last play for crawford, smh, wat a wack loss

what was that all about??? i think curry has the ball, someone flops and there is a whisle, and he gets hit with a tech and the the knicks take the ball out... what the fuck was that all about???

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!

That was the David Lee tech. he wanted the ref to call a foul on the Jazz when he dunked it.

Did anyone see that beautiful pass francis made to the opposite team BeautifuL!

When that tech. happened did anyone see how mad Isiah got? never seen him that angry in my life

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
That was the David Lee tech. he wanted the ref to call a foul on the Jazz when he dunked it.

Did anyone see that beautiful pass francis made to the opposite team BeautifuL!

When that tech. happened did anyone see how mad Isiah got? never seen him that angry in my life

no i am talking about eddy currys tech, the score was like 36 to 28, when eddy curry did a move and okur flopped but no call was called but a tech was which was very bizarre!!

paris401

Starter
no i am talking about eddy currys tech, the score was like 36 to 28, when eddy curry did a move and okur flopped but no call was called but a tech was which was very bizarre!!

YESSS.. that was the play... they stopped play, called a tech on curry, and gave the knicks the ball after the missed foul shot... i'd like an explaination of that play...

Trin_Starr

Starter
the worst part about it is that you can't even say shit about the poor officiating cause then u get a huge fine - what a dictatorship...but i was hoping the NY media would at least do isiah the favor of calling out the refs - cause u know Stern has to see the backpage of the ny post everytime he walks into the nba office in nyc...but they didn't even do that

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I remember back against the Memphis Grizz. 1st game of the season when the refs weren't on the knicks side that was a horrible. I think One team sided refs should get fired

Allen

Benchwarmer
Call out the refs if you want but the knicks lost this game due again to their inability to hold a lead and because they committed 22 turnovers. 8 of them by Curry.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
This is the first time that Curry has been the focal point in his entire career...give the kid a break he'll pan out to be something good (at least). Anyone who is going to be the focal point of an offense is going to have their share of turnovers and if you add the fact that Eddy Curry doesn't have a lot of experience with double teams then your going to get TOs...we just have to face the facts...