Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Your Favorite Knick

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Your Favorite Knick

    Whos your favorite New York Knick player of all time? Mine is Larry Johnson



    And what would be your starting line up if you could pick any knick from 1946-present?

    C. Patrick Ewing
    PF.Willis Reed(I know he was a Center back in the day)
    SF.Larry Johnson
    SG.Walt Frazier
    PG.Earl Monroe

    Bench
    John Starks,Allan Houston,Greg Anthony,Bill Cartwright,Charlie Ward,Eddy Curry.
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; Feb 23, 2007 at 14:57.

  2. #2
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Whos your favorite New York Knick player of all time? Mine is Larry Johnson



    And what would be your starting line up if you could pick any knick from 1946-present?

    C. Patrick Ewing
    PF.Bill Bradley
    SF.Willis Reed(I know he was a Center back in the day)
    SG.Walt Frazier
    PG.Earl Monroe

    Bench
    John Starks,Allan Houston,Greg Anthony,Bill Cartwright,Larry Johnson,Charlie Ward,Eddy Curry.

    I hate bashing people but i cant really let it slide. Why would Willis play the Small forward and Bradley play the 3 spot. Bradley was a natural small forward so he obviously would play the 3 and Willis would play the 4. But whatever

    My lineup

    Ewing
    Debusher (i know its spelled wrong)
    King
    Starks (Monroe is deffinetely better but i got soft spot for Starks)
    Clyde

    Bench: Dick Barnett, Bill Bradley, Willis, Pearl, Derek Harper, Charles Oakley, H20

  3. #3
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    I hate bashing people but i cant really let it slide. Why would Willis play the Small forward and Bradley play the 3 spot. Bradley was a natural small forward so he obviously would play the 3 and Willis would play the 4. But whatever

    My lineup

    Ewing
    Debusher (i know its spelled wrong)
    King
    Starks (Monroe is deffinetely better but i got soft spot for Starks)
    Clyde

    Bench: Dick Barnett, Bill Bradley, Willis, Pearl, Derek Harper, Charles Oakley, H20

    Well then dont bash people...

  4. #4
    Member IcEWaTEr123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    C- Patrick Ewing
    PF- Willis Reed
    SF- David Lee
    SG- Allan Houston
    PG- Walt Fraizer

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    C Patrick Ewing
    PF Willis Reed
    SF Latrell Sprewell
    SG Allan Houston
    PG Walt Fraizer

    bench...John Starks, Oak, LJ, Marcus Camby, Pearl, Brad, Chris Childs for having the guts to hit kobe in the jaw

  6. #6
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Retired/Current

    PG - Frazier/Marbury
    SG - Allan Houston/Richardson
    SF - Reed/Balkman
    PF - Oakley/Lee
    C - Ewing/Camby

  7. #7
    Newbie dig4that's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    5 Frank Brickowski
    4 Walter McCartey
    3 Kenny "Sky" Walker
    2 Frank Williams
    1 Hubert Davis

    Bench

    C Travis Knight
    C Ken Bannister
    C Frederich Weis
    F Maurice Taylor
    F John Wallace
    F Antonio McDyess
    G Rod Strickland
    G Pete Myers
    G Monty Williams
    G Rick Brunson


  8. #8
    Superstar ShairanXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by dig4that
    5 Frank Brickowski
    4 Walter McCartey
    3 Kenny "Sky" Walker
    2 Frank Williams
    1 Hubert Davis

    Bench

    C Travis Knight
    C Ken Bannister
    C Frederich Weis
    F Maurice Taylor
    F John Wallace
    F Antonio McDyess
    G Rod Strickland
    G Pete Myers
    G Monty Williams
    G Rick Brunson

    How could you leave out Charles Smith and Jackie Butler???

  9. #9
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Charles Oakley and Patrick Ewing. What a team we had!!!

  10. #10
    Newbie JeRSeY KiD 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by dig4that
    5 Frank Brickowski
    4 Walter McCartey
    3 Kenny "Sky" Walker
    2 Frank Williams
    1 Hubert Davis

    Bench

    C Travis Knight
    C Ken Bannister
    C Frederich Weis
    F Maurice Taylor
    F John Wallace
    F Antonio McDyess
    G Rod Strickland
    G Pete Myers
    G Monty Williams
    G Rick Brunson


    haha, Rick Brunson was the best.

  11. #11

    Default

    felton spencer, yo!

  12. #12
    Newbie JeRSeY KiD 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Whos your favorite New York Knick player of all time? Mine is Larry Johnson



    And what would be your starting line up if you could pick any knick from 1946-present?

    C. Patrick Ewing
    PF.Willis Reed
    SF.Larry Johnson(I know he was a Center back in the day)
    SG.Walt Frazier
    PG.Earl Monroe

    Bench
    John Starks,Allan Houston,Greg Anthony,Bill Cartwright,Charlie Ward,Eddy Curry.

    Umm, Larry Johnson was not a center.

    My favorite Knick of all time is John Starks, 2nd would be Allan Houston.

  13. #13
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by JeRSeY KiD 3
    Umm, Larry Johnson was not a center.

    My favorite Knick of all time is John Starks, 2nd would be Allan Houston.
    I ment Willis Reed no need for the umms

  14. #14
    Member NYK 33 TaVe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    C. Patrick Ewing
    PF.Willis Reed
    SF. Bernard King
    SG.Earl The Pearl
    PG. Walt Clyde Frazier

  15. #15
    Cutest Guy Here Kennedy Curse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queens New York Ozone park
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    C- Willis Reed
    PF- Patrick Ewing
    SF- Bernard King
    SG- Allan Houston
    PG- Walt Clyde Frazier!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan 10, 2011, 08:59
  2. Favorite Knick of All-Time?
    By Brian_Coleman_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2007, 12:06
  3. What was Your favorite Knick Buzzer Beater Win?
    By crawford_fan1 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Aug 09, 2005, 14:20
  4. who's your favorite knick pt guard of all time?
    By kriss childs in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: May 09, 2004, 12:24
  5. Favorite Knick
    By allan20 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 09, 2003, 10:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •