executive of the year.

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
If I.T. gets the knicks into the playoffs and they end up around 41 and 41 he could get executive of the yr. It would be a big turnaround from last yr. They seem to be coming together as a team if they can work the ball around a little more and jell this could be a very good team. The wildcard would be Stevie Francis, if he can start playing like the Franchise this team could do very well. He's back at 100% now. Give I.T. credit for that, he could have had him on the bench all this time and played him sporadically and his knee would never have recovered this yr. Good going I.T.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
If I.T. gets the knicks into the playoffs and they end up around 41 and 41 he could get executive of the yr. It would be a big turnaround from last yr. They seem to be coming together as a team if they can work the ball around a little more and jell this could be a very good team. The wildcard would be Stevie Francis, if he can start playing like the Franchise this team could do very well. He's back at 100% now. Give I.T. credit for that, he could have had him on the bench all this time and played him sporadically and his knee would never have recovered this yr. Good going I.T.

steve francis says he will never be 100% this year, and that ball rotation u hope that comes will be difficult wit channing fryes inability to keep the rotation<<he thinks after every pick and roll he has to shoot and sometimes which i find very funny, he fakes the pass to a teammate who is wide open

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
frye

Thomas would have taken frye with the 1st overall pick last yr. I agree he's taken a step back from last yr. I think its the d. lee syndrome, frye seeing Lee excelling and taking his time and putting pressure on him to do well. If he relaxes in the coming second half he has a whole lot of upside ability.

paris401

Starter
stevie franchise ain't the franchise no more.. unless that franchise is in the developmental league...

why do u think orlando gave him to us for free???

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
Stevie Franchise

The developmental league. I think you should go to that league until you get your head together P. Stevie has been hurt. If you ever played ball(i can tell you haven't) you would know when someone isn't 100% their game struggles. Only time will tell but, i think that was a great move taking him off Orlando for Ariza. Wasn't it leaked out that Brown brought him in so he could get ride of Marbury. Well, look what Marbury is doing this yr the Knicks have said its been his best yr now if Francis is as good as Brown thought we have our Frazier and Monroe combo.

If Frye comes on we will have our double d from the Championship yrs.

Starks

Starter
Thomas will not win exec f the year. end of story, for reason too obvious for anyone that follows the NBA.

paris401

Starter
The developmental league. I think you should go to that league until you get your head together P. Stevie has been hurt. If you ever played ball(i can tell you haven't) you would know when someone isn't 100% their game struggles. Only time will tell but, i think that was a great move taking him off Orlando for Ariza. Wasn't it leaked out that Brown brought him in so he could get ride of Marbury. Well, look what Marbury is doing this yr the Knicks have said its been his best yr now if Francis is as good as Brown thought we have our Frazier and Monroe combo.

If Frye comes on we will have our double d from the Championship yrs.

'IF' stevie franchise is so great, why did orlando give him to us for "FREE" ...
why/why/why?????

p.s. if u read one and only's reply u will get the answer...

and never (again "never") should u utter frazier/monroe in the same breath as starbury+franchise...

dig4that

Rookie
Again me and paris close to the same page in the same book. Francheese and Starbury are no Frazier/Monroe by any stretch, and never could be at their peak (as much as I wish they could), same way Curry and JJ13 could never be twin towers. (Not too mention that the game ain't the same as it used to be, and I'd like to see a team with TWO big immobile guys getting minuted together make a run for the championship. Hell I'd like to see them make a run for .500. This game is just too fast and agile for that.) And again I love the optimism, but we would be better off with Ariza. I didn't mind his draft and look what he has contributed off the bench for the Magic when he was healthy. Another bad loss, same way we have straight dropped Matt Barnes and Matt Carroll (that's right, I bet you didn't even know they were in our farm) over the past few years to make cap room for guys like Jeffries, James, Tim Thomas, Antonio Davis, and the list goes on and on and on............ Slow it down, evaluate, test these young'ns out, they are the future of the NBA and we should be the future of the NBA too, not the struggling past. Until IT does that he does not deserve any honors except for a pat on the back, a fruit basket, and an "E" for effort.

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
how would you know anything about Frazier and Monroe you sound like a juvenile. Orlando seen they weren't going anywhere and wanted to get under the cap. Now with the Knicks I.T. seen the future of a team with young players and if he could steal someone like the Franchise why not.
The guys been hurt and i got to hear idiots like you, go back to France.

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
Zeke executive of the year? NEVER!
Right know he's doing a better coaching job than Brown made last year, but it has nothing to do with his skills as a general manager. Signing Jeffries for 30 Millions hasn't turned as as a good move yet, Jalen Rose might have benn a nice trade asset for the upcoming deadline but we bought him out...
COmpared to what Colangelo has done in Toronto this year, Thomas is light years away of this title.

paris401

Starter
how would you know anything about Frazier and Monroe you sound like a juvenile. Orlando seen they weren't going anywhere and wanted to get under the cap. Now with the Knicks I.T. seen the future of a team with young players and if he could steal someone like the Franchise why not.
The guys been hurt and i got to hear idiots like you, go back to France.

1st off why the insults??? i made a counter to your point... i did'nt say... toby u are a fuckin idiot... everyone is entitled to an opinion... u me and anyone else on this site...

now back to the thread.. imo (in my opinion... yours may be different).. the theft was not by I.T. , but by orlando...

u say orlando wasn't going anywhere... where exactly are we going?? and stevie was not hurt last year when we got him, and i do not remember him coming in to the garden and making people forget the pearl

and finally i'm not from paris... but its a lovely city... have u been there??

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
If the knicks go 41 and 41 AFTER a 23 win season... with similar personnel... IT would prolly win coach of the year...

but like Pedro said... Colangelo is GM of the year hands down... all his moves were scrutinized and criticized... yet his team is atop the atlantic...

IT's been buying out contracts of players in the final year of their contracts and handing out deals to guys like JJeffries, et al...

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
I dont know if Isiah will be the ex. of the year. If the Heat win another chip, he will have to go through Pat Riley.

Nah... the Heat made zero moves this season... executive of the year goes to the executive whose roster changes improve his team the most (Rod Thorn won when he brought in J-Kidd, drafted R-Jefferson and Collins and the Nets doubled their win total of the previous season)...

The Coach of the Year usually goes to the coach whose team improves the greatest with minimal roster moves (so D'Antonio won last season)...

IF the knicks who won 23 games with this roster (sans JJ20, Collins and Balkman) make the playoffs this season... IT wins coach of the year... hands down...