How do you think the knicks will do in the second half of the season?

How will the Knicks do?

• They will win 20+ more games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They will win 15-19 games

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • They will win 10-14 games

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • They will make the playoffs

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • The wont make the playoffs

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Looking at the schedule & the fact that I think they have seven more back-to-backs....I'm think we'll finish somewhere in the area of 38-44. We've just been too inconsistant, especially in back-to-backs. If you look at the record we're one game under 500 since our first 15 games when we were 5-10, so if we continue to play 500 ball, that puts us exactly at 38-44. However if we're going to make a run it's going to have to be in the next ten games or so, including the Orlando game, we can realistically go 7-3 in the next ten. So I guess we'll see in the next couple of weeks....

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
i think the knicks will finish like 42-40 or 43-39 because their schedule looks pretty easy PLAYOFFS FINNALY

The knicks gotta play Dallas twice still but last season I remember we beat them. Lets just hope we make it to the playoffs like you said.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
The Knicks have a favorable schedule and enough talent to make it to the playoffs. Unfortunately I don't think they have the mental toughness yet. The way this season has gone (a big win followed by a disappointing loss), I look for them to win about 50% of their remaining games and not make it to the playoffs by a game or two.

Prove me wrong Knicks. PLEASE!! I would love to see them in the playoffs.

Go NY, Go NY, Go!

GetRealistic

Starter
The Knicks have a favorable schedule and enough talent to make it to the playoffs. Unfortunately I don't think they have the mental toughness yet. The way this season has gone (a big win followed by a disappointing loss), I look for them to win about 50% of their remaining games and not make it to the playoffs by a game or two.

Prove me wrong Knicks. PLEASE!! I would love to see them in the playoffs.

Go NY, Go NY, Go!

Two blowout loses to the Sixers this is why we won't be in the playoffs. Its embarassing.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
is it just me or the knicks tend to be better against the better teams in the league? like they seem to be more motivated and they make runs at end of games against good teams...
beat orl. twice this month, beat lakers twice,beat chicago,detroit,utah

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
They have the ability to win 20+ games but based on what you seen in the first half, they will do enough to suprise the fans that they can use the best of their abilities.

nyKnicks126

I just couldn't believe that the knicks lost yesterday. I think they were over confident about beating the sixers but they didn't

nyKnicks126

Win one, lose one, win one.....lets hope the trend doesn't continue on Sunday in Jersey.

yeah just that we aren't at 500. but theres still time.:)

The Nets game is really important we are 1 game behind them and 2 games behind the Orlando and 2.5 games behind Miami.