New York @ Cleveland Thread

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
sorry for the dalay, i was waiting for the NBA.co preview, but it wasn't updated yet

Possible Starters:
Forward
#2 Keith Van Horn
Averaging 19.0 points per game this season - good for second best on team.

Forward
#40 Kurt Thomas
Averaging a team-high 11.5 rebounds per game this season.
Center #55 Dikembe Mutombo Needs just 10 blocked shots to move past Patrick Ewing (2,894) as the fifth all-time greatest shot-blocker in NBA history.

Guard #20
Allan Houston
Averaging 34.0 points on 57.8% shooting from the field over the last three games ... Has made 18 straight free throws.

Guard
#21 Charlie Ward
Averaging 8.3 assists per game this season - ranks 4th in NBA in assists
per game.

Prediction:
NYK 92 - CLE 90

rady

Administrator
Staff member
the cavs are the only team who haven't got a W , hope not they won't get one from us
i'm very curious about how will fwill guard on lebron
it all depends on him, and on van horn scoring

Swifftey

Benchwarmer
we had last year disscutions about how should have we played that season. do you think we should go back to that idea? looks like clevelend, and denver were damn lucky, just look at them playing
i was expecting to an explosive season from the knicks, but it's all going wrong. we have a good team, great i could say, but someone must take over. i really can't stand chaney anymore
he fired up at cleveland, i don't know if i saw him like that before, but the soft behavior won't give him any advantage. he should have been like that from the beggining, since van Gundy left us
at least we were a respected team, now we're the joke of the league

GhostNYK

Benchwarmer
lucky.. don't know, rather smart
i don't have to much to add about chaney, he's a lame coach
hopefully, with dice's return tomorrow, our game will change a bit