Thread: Knicks vs. Sixer Vent thread!!!!

Hybrid View

Default Knicks vs. Sixer Vent thread!!!!

Alright I just can't take it anymore. I've got to rant.

The KNICKS STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION NEEDS A WAKE UP SLAP.

THIS IS CRAP, CRAP, CRAP

WHO DO THESE PLAYERS THINK THEY ARE.

BLOW THE WHOLE @@##%% TEAM UP.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CELTICS, GRIZZLIES AND KNICKS? NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH, SQUAT, ZERO

FROM HEAR ON OUT I THINK THE KNICKS SHOULD PAY THE FANS FOR WATCHING. THIS IS REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BallHead
    FROM HEAR ON OUT I THINK THE KNICKS SHOULD PAY THE FANS FOR WATCHING. THIS IS REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!
    I think this line says it all.

It is this inconsistency from the Knicks that will prevent them from making the playoffs. So much for thinking they can string together a good winning streak.

Lurker

I live in Philly and went to the game tonight with my dad and...

WOW!!! How upsetting the game was. To see all these jerkofff philly fans booing the "their" team in the first quarter and then be going crazy in the 4th. How sad.

Im sitting there telling all the philly people that ny will make the playoffs and here they are loosing to the worst team in the league, the 76ers!!???!!!

D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G

This team is so inconsistent it isnt even funny

Angry Wanna know what ridiculous is???

Heres A Good Indication Of How Pathetic The Knicks Are:

Our Beloved Jereome "burger King" "big Snacks" James - Shot 50%, 2-2 At The Line, 2 Blks, 3 Rbs, 8 Pts, 1 Ast. In 13 Minutes. Whenever He Is Outplaying His Teamates Then ---"we Have A Problem, Houston"

I Smell Rotting In The Big Apple

It's just a complete joke, the last time they played in philly they started the game up by like 10 or somehting, then they got blew out, the same start the same finish. we have such a favorable schedule the next 10 games, and i cant stand to sit here and watch these players give it away, its disgusting. what happened to the aggressive marbury after the denver fight, he's gone as quickly as he came. i just dont understand it, i never want to play without david lee again.

Trade deadline tomorrow...
    trade the whole f@cking team - they piss me the hell off
    those asses had such a golden opportunity to jump ahead.
    NJ, tor, Mia and Orl all lost - and this was prob the easiest game we could win...

please trade crawford for VC

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Originally Posted by BallHead
    Heres A Good Indication Of How Pathetic The Knicks Are:

Our Beloved Jereome "burger King" "big Snacks" James - Shot 50%, 2-2 At The Line, 2 Blks, 3 Rbs, 8 Pts, 1 Ast. In 13 Minutes. Whenever He Is Outplaying His Teamates Then ---"we Have A Problem, Houston"

I Smell Rotting In The Big Apple
    You know what we knick fans dont need is negativity from people like you man

Whoa... let's not be so negative... first of all... the sixers aren't a horrible team... AI, Andre Miller, Korver, Delambert... they have a nice young squad that can run and knock down shots... they are just as inconsistent as the knicks though AND they had an in-season trade that disrupted their chemistry...

second... Marbury's knees and ankles are all messed up... he admitted that he can't bring it on the second night of back to backs... and whenever he plays well... the knicks win...

simple mathematics... the knicks are a nice young team... so are the sixers... the knicks play without DLee and Steph is hurt... we get blown out... no big surprise... frustrating... but not shocking... stop panicking so much... it's not like we're an elite team yet... just watch and see...

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    You know what we knick fans dont need is negativity from people like you man
    First of all I started this tread as a "VENT" thread. This is a forum (a place for people who have like interests to communicate). If you don't have any desire to possibly read or write anything negative about the NYK then don't come to this "tread".

I like watching the NYK. So does most people who come to this forum. I don't like watching them lose, especially when I know that they could win. Its not like they were playing the Mavs, Suns, etc. It was the Sixers.

How do you think the team felt after losing that game; positive?

Secondly, nothing we post on this forum makes one bit of difference on the teams play. If I write negative or positive it will not make any impact in the teams wins/losses. The players don't read what we write, neither does IT or Dolan.

This is a forum! Thats all it will ever be. If you or I were to stop watching the NYK tomorrow no one would know or care; nor will it have any impact.

So, If you can stomach the losing and remain positive then this "VENT" thread is not for you.

But as evident in the thread itself I can see I'm not the only one who is fustrated at watching the NYK lose.

Thanks for your comments.