Knicks vs. Sixer Vent thread!!!!

BallHead

Benchwarmer
Alright I just can't take it anymore. I've got to rant.

The KNICKS STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION NEEDS A WAKE UP SLAP.

THIS IS CRAP, CRAP, CRAP

WHO DO THESE PLAYERS THINK THEY ARE.

BLOW THE WHOLE @@##%% TEAM UP.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CELTICS, GRIZZLIES AND KNICKS? NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH, SQUAT, ZERO

FROM HEAR ON OUT I THINK THE KNICKS SHOULD PAY THE FANS FOR WATCHING. THIS IS REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

Allen

Benchwarmer
FROM HEAR ON OUT I THINK THE KNICKS SHOULD PAY THE FANS FOR WATCHING. THIS IS REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

I think this line says it all.

It is this inconsistency from the Knicks that will prevent them from making the playoffs. So much for thinking they can string together a good winning streak.

I live in Philly and went to the game tonight with my dad and...

WOW!!! How upsetting the game was. To see all these jerkofff philly fans booing the "their" team in the first quarter and then be going crazy in the 4th. How sad.

Im sitting there telling all the philly people that ny will make the playoffs and here they are loosing to the worst team in the league, the 76ers!!???!!! :barf:

:alert: D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G :alert:

This team is so inconsistent it isnt even funny :(

BallHead

Benchwarmer
Wanna know what ridiculous is???

Heres A Good Indication Of How Pathetic The Knicks Are:

Our Beloved Jereome "burger King" "big Snacks" James - Shot 50%, 2-2 At The Line, 2 Blks, 3 Rbs, 8 Pts, 1 Ast. In 13 Minutes. Whenever He Is Outplaying His Teamates Then ---"we Have A Problem, Houston"

I Smell Rotting In The Big Apple

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
It's just a complete joke, the last time they played in philly they started the game up by like 10 or somehting, then they got blew out, the same start the same finish. we have such a favorable schedule the next 10 games, and i cant stand to sit here and watch these players give it away, its disgusting. what happened to the aggressive marbury after the denver fight, he's gone as quickly as he came. i just dont understand it, i never want to play without david lee again.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Trade deadline tomorrow...
trade the whole f@cking team - they piss me the hell off
those asses had such a golden opportunity to jump ahead.
NJ, tor, Mia and Orl all lost - and this was prob the easiest game we could win...

please trade crawford for VC

Starks

Starter
Wow, I never thought I'd live to see the day when I wasn';t the most pessimistic poster on this site. AMAZING.

Look guys, baseball season is around the corner, so relax. The Knicks aren't a good team. They are, howveer, one of the most celebrated bad teams in recent memory though.

We have all been starving for a team that atleast plays .500 basketball, that it dilutes our standards. Thats why i dont get excited when they win. Becuase at the end of the day, we are not a good basketball team (by what the standings says)

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
yo stop being so negative. we lost one game...and i know the knicks are inconsistent, and we just lost to the worst team in the nba by 20 points. but go to nba.com and look at the nyk-phi boxscore. look at david lee and his what it says next to his name. 3 letters. DNP. that means DID NOT PLAY... and thats exactly why we lost, not a big deal. it juss shows how valuable DL is to our team and i cant wait till the day he becomes an allstar.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We are inconsistent, no question about it. The team unquestionably has the ability tomake the playoffs but they have to learn how to win back to back games. Its sad to see a team with so much talent underachieving. Isiah needs to rip into them. Not having david lee is an excuse, but a poor one. they still shouldve won.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
yea that game hurt to watch. especially when they came back and cut it to 5 to just go on and lose by 20. it was similar to the golden state game... another let down. we missed david lee but look @ our roster. we should blow out the 'rebuilding' 76ers team 9 out of 10 games. its ridiculous. im not as negative as most the posters in this thread i still think we will make the playoffs but we gotta start playing these garbage teams with the same intensity we come in against the elite teams.

i think one mistake isiah is making is running our offense thru curry on almost every other play. it seems like its making our guards lazy and dependent on the big man. we have a solid 4 players who could average 20+ppg for the season. i dont know why isiah isnt giving these 4 guys an equal amount of touches up the floor. ittl keep the defense off balance. teams are starting to learn our offense runs thru eddy n thats how we get shot down n lose these ez games.

we need an aggressive starbury, dominant curry, an aggressive crawford who learns a good shot selection, and a consistant q-rich. oh yea a healthy david lee wouldnt hurt

yea that game hurt to watch. especially when they came back and cut it to 5 to just go on and lose by 20. it was similar to the golden state game... another let down. we missed david lee but look @ our roster. we should blow out the 'rebuilding' 76ers team 9 out of 10 games. its ridiculous. im not as negative as most the posters in this thread i still think we will make the playoffs but we gotta start playing these garbage teams with the same intensity we come in against the elite teams.

i think one mistake isiah is making is running our offense thru curry on almost every other play. it seems like its making our guards lazy and dependent on the big man. we have a solid 4 players who could average 20+ppg for the season. i dont know why isiah isnt giving these 4 guys an equal amount of touches up the floor. ittl keep the defense off balance. teams are starting to learn our offense runs thru eddy n thats how we get shot down n lose these ez games.

we need an aggressive starbury, dominant curry, an aggressive crawford who learns a good shot selection, and a consistant q-rich. oh yea a healthy david lee wouldnt hurt

The Golden State game was different. That was on a rest coast trip after a tough game the night before against Kobe and the Lakers. Plus Golden State runs and runs and runs and scores alot of points, so its understandable that they came out flat in the first half.

Oh, and we will never get all of that on the same night LOL. Crawford with good shot selection? HaHA

that game was def a hard one to watch. We have soo much talent on paper. But no one player decided to help eddy out. The whole team looked sligtly out of sync. Balkman did have a good outting thou.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
The Golden State game was different. That was on a rest coast trip after a tough game the night before against Kobe and the Lakers. Plus Golden State runs and runs and runs and scores alot of points, so its understandable that they came out flat in the first half.

Oh, and we will never get all of that on the same night LOL. Crawford with good shot selection? HaHA

yea but golden state was playing w/out baron davis or jason richardson. they shoulda run thru the warriors the same way they shoulda run thru the sixers last nite.

its always the games they think will b n ez win that turns out ugly. a few that come to mind... miami (w/out shaq or d-wade), golden state (w/out baron or j-rich), the sixers (2wice after they traded AI), and charlotte (twice). if they would have came into thoze games with the same mentality as they do against the harder teams then our record would be 30-25. 5 games over .500 and sittin 1st place in the atlantic. if that were the case the playoffs would be a lock right now with sucha ez schedule we have for the rest of the season.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Heres A Good Indication Of How Pathetic The Knicks Are:

Our Beloved Jereome "burger King" "big Snacks" James - Shot 50%, 2-2 At The Line, 2 Blks, 3 Rbs, 8 Pts, 1 Ast. In 13 Minutes. Whenever He Is Outplaying His Teamates Then ---"we Have A Problem, Houston"

I Smell Rotting In The Big Apple

You know what we knick fans dont need is negativity from people like you man

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Whoa... let's not be so negative... first of all... the sixers aren't a horrible team... AI, Andre Miller, Korver, Delambert... they have a nice young squad that can run and knock down shots... they are just as inconsistent as the knicks though AND they had an in-season trade that disrupted their chemistry...

second... Marbury's knees and ankles are all messed up... he admitted that he can't bring it on the second night of back to backs... and whenever he plays well... the knicks win...

simple mathematics... the knicks are a nice young team... so are the sixers... the knicks play without DLee and Steph is hurt... we get blown out... no big surprise... frustrating... but not shocking... stop panicking so much... it's not like we're an elite team yet... just watch and see...

paris401

Starter
... it's not like we're an elite team yet... just watch and see...

i agree we are not an elite team... the question is can this team as constructed contend for the title in the next year/two.. since our hands are tied (salary cap), we are left with the midcap exception, and the draft. (maybe I.T. can pull off a trade, but it will be difficult).

will this group of guys jell together to make a run??

BallHead

Benchwarmer
You know what we knick fans dont need is negativity from people like you man

First of all I started this tread as a "VENT" thread. This is a forum (a place for people who have like interests to communicate). If you don't have any desire to possibly read or write anything negative about the NYK then don't come to this "tread".

I like watching the NYK. So does most people who come to this forum. I don't like watching them lose, especially when I know that they could win. Its not like they were playing the Mavs, Suns, etc. It was the Sixers.

How do you think the team felt after losing that game; positive?

Secondly, nothing we post on this forum makes one bit of difference on the teams play. If I write negative or positive it will not make any impact in the teams wins/losses. The players don't read what we write, neither does IT or Dolan.

This is a forum! Thats all it will ever be. If you or I were to stop watching the NYK tomorrow no one would know or care; nor will it have any impact.

So, If you can stomach the losing and remain positive then this "VENT" thread is not for you.

But as evident in the thread itself I can see I'm not the only one who is fustrated at watching the NYK lose.

Thanks for your comments.