So many Rumors but nothing happened

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
So many rumors filled the sports stations and nothing really happened. No big time trades for anyone. I don't know why the Nets didn't pull off any trades? The Knicks should have got some new players but I guess nobody wanted anyone from us or they were asking for to much.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
NY TImes reported that Isiah offered Frye, JJ and Malik for Vince Carter and NJ was interested if they would have thrown in Balkman as well. I think it is way too much for a guy who might not resign next season.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Wait for the summer.....with all the moves that almost happened, all the disgruntled stars, and the depth of this years draft, this off season could be real busy.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
So many rumors filled the sports stations and nothing really happened. No big time trades for anyone. I don't know why the Nets didn't pull off any trades? The Knicks should have got some new players but I guess nobody wanted anyone from us or they were asking for to much.

I know. We as NBa fans thought there was going to be alot of trades. Maybe soe new Knicks but nothing happen. Not even carter and Kidd got trade, which we heard alot of rumors from.