Thread: GAME THREAD - 02/25/07 - 6:00 PM Knicks @ Nets

Hybrid View

Game Thread GAME THREAD - 02/25/07 - 6:00 PM Knicks @ Nets

This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

6:00 PM, Tuesday, February 25th, 2007
    Continental Airlines Arena, New Jersey, NJ <center> </center>
    <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    TV: Viper TV TVU (channel 20324)
    RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
    TV STREAMING: -

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
    New York Knicks: 25-31
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center></center></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Crawford</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>James</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    @
    </td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#000033">
    New Jersey Nets: 26-30
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center></center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody> <tr class="tablesm" valign="top"> <td style="width: 75px;"></td></tr></tbody></table></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Kidd</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Carter</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Wright</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Moore</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Collins</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Game Notes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)

Last edited by rady; Feb 25, 2007 at 15:35.

sorry for the late topic, i have less time by the day to take care of the site, which is also the reason why the headlines appear only after 8-9 am instead of 5 am.
    i've closed kf101's topic so we can keep all the game posts into a single thread

as for the game.. they really have an advantage on us since kidd went to jersey and it looked like even when we were certain of a win they screwed us. i'm not gonna predict anything for tonight, i'm just hoping our players will have their best day

I know this game is huge as far as tie breakers and all that other stuff but to me its big because i can't even remember the last time we beat the freakin Nets. Just beating a team that has owned us this long would be nice for moral.

I don't want to preach dirty play but i would love to see some early 90's knicks the first five minutes of this game. We need a hard foul on Kidd or Carter early to let them know its not going to be the same old layup line against us that it's been the last 5 years.

halftime. we are up, but marbury is pissing me off. he doesnt throw the ball inside to curry enough.
    if we continue not to give the ball inside to eddy it could be dangerous.
    anyway as long as we hit our jump shoot i can handle it but curry must be fed more than that.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

What the hell happened to the Knicks in the 2nd half!!!! Jezz we blew a damn 11 point lead!! and lost by 9 points I saw no effort at all from the knicks tonight. I bet you if Lee was there the knicks would take a victory

The way this game unfolded should come as no surprise. The knicks have been in a win one, lose one type of mode this year.
    As to when they will get out of it is the bigger question.