GAME THREAD - 02/25/07 - 6:00 PM Knicks @ Nets

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

6:00 PM, Tuesday, February 25th, 2007
Continental Airlines Arena, New Jersey, NJ <center>
continental.jpg
</center>​
<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
TV: Viper TV TVU (channel 20324)
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
TV STREAMING: -

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
knicks_logo.gif

New York Knicks: 25-31
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3099.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3407.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3417.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center>
3279.jpg
</td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center>
3514.jpg
</center></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Crawford</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>James</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
@
</td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#000033">
nets_logo.gif

New Jersey Nets: 26-30
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
2625.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center><center><center>
3248.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center>
3941.jpg
</center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3308.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody> <tr class="tablesm" valign="top"> <td style="width: 75px;">
3530.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table></center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Kidd</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Carter</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Wright</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Moore</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Collins</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
Knicks Team Stats
Nets Team Stats

Game Notes
Knicks Game Notes (PDF)
Nets Game Notes (PDF)

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
sorry for the late topic, i have less time by the day to take care of the site, which is also the reason why the headlines appear only after 8-9 am instead of 5 am.
i've closed kf101's topic so we can keep all the game posts into a single thread

as for the game.. they really have an advantage on us since kidd went to jersey and it looked like even when we were certain of a win they screwed us. i'm not gonna predict anything for tonight, i'm just hoping our players will have their best day

GetRealistic

Starter
I know this game is huge as far as tie breakers and all that other stuff but to me its big because i can't even remember the last time we beat the freakin Nets. Just beating a team that has owned us this long would be nice for moral.

I don't want to preach dirty play but i would love to see some early 90's knicks the first five minutes of this game. We need a hard foul on Kidd or Carter early to let them know its not going to be the same old layup line against us that it's been the last 5 years.

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
halftime. we are up, but marbury is pissing me off. he doesnt throw the ball inside to curry enough.
if we continue not to give the ball inside to eddy it could be dangerous.
anyway as long as we hit our jump shoot i can handle it but curry must be fed more than that.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
What the hell happened to the Knicks in the 2nd half!!!! Jezz we blew a damn 11 point lead!! and lost by 9 points I saw no effort at all from the knicks tonight. I bet you if Lee was there the knicks would take a victory

Allen

Benchwarmer
The way this game unfolded should come as no surprise. The knicks have been in a win one, lose one type of mode this year.
As to when they will get out of it is the bigger question.

nyKnicks126

We're playing the heat tonight and its a 4 team race for the 7th and 8th spot its us,New Jersey Nets, Miami Heat, and Orlando Magic

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Once again an opportunity presented itself to the Knicks and they failed to capatalize. An opportunity presents itself tonight against the Heat (w/o Wade). I wonder what will happen. This is getting frustrating.

nyKnicks126

I totally agree this is getting frustrating. We need to come out with a win at home against the Heat and a Win in Boston. The Boston Celtics are 5-21 at Home this season and on the road the celtics are 8-21.If the knicks dont beat these two teams its over. Seriously Wade is out(Last time that happened the knicks lost in a blowout). With Wade Jamal Crawford scored 52 points.