Knicks Avatar

ummm User CP>Edit Avatar>then go all the way to the bottom with the URL or upload it from you computer i guess-just like any other avatar im guessing

okay i found out how to make them,or at least this is how i did it, you gotta install a software to make gif's, then you gotta pull up the video that you wanna put in. Next, is pretty annoying, you gotta pause the video for every frame you want in the gif, then hit the "print screen" button on your keyboard. Now, go into Microsoft Paint or anything like that, and select the picture of the paused video, and copy or cut it. then bring up a new document, hit paste then save. Then in the gif maker, it should have a place to add frames, so just add that. Then repeat all those steps for the rest of the frames of the gif. As you can see, mines no that great, and there are probably better ways to do this, but this is the one that i tryed and it worked.

Then to make it your avatar, you upload it to photobucket, or any site like that, and copy and paste the url becuase if you just upload it directly from your computer, it didnt work for me.

Heres the link to download the gif maker, you only get 20 uses and after that you can pay for the whole thing, but i guess after 20 uses ill find a different one.

http://www.blumentals.net/egifan/download.php

Last edited: