msg network's Knicks Announcer Search

MSG Network is looking for a Knicks die hard fan to host a feature on the network talking about the Knicks. This is a great opportunity to be on TV talking about your favorite team. If you are interested, send a tape of yourself to MSG Network Knicks Announcer Search, PO Box JAF3210 New York, New York 10116.

Enter Today!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
probably untill someone shows up, and i think it'll be a long time till that happens

there is no real deadline, we just are looking asap. we have had numerous entries so far, but havent decided on anything. please send in an entry, but do it asap.

thanks

??

i am not sure to what you are referring. This is a promotion to give someone a voice. Not to replace an announer. Youd be featured on pre-games 2 times a month (roughly), not to announce the game. We have Marv Albert to do that.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Off-Topic

msgnetwork, are you really a knick officiality?
if so, could you give us some insider on mcdyess, something more than the media gives us? i know you can't discuss these issues like these, because it is strictly forbidden, but all i'm asking is if antonio will play in 2003.

I'm sure you know more than we do, and it's a very depressing feeling having to read that he'll play tomorrow, or in december from a day to another, you don't even know what to believe, and meanwhile the knicks continue to lose

Thank you

Swifftey

Benchwarmer
Re: ??

msgnetwork said:
i am not sure to what you are referring. This is a promotion to give someone a voice. Not to replace an announer. Youd be featured on pre-games 2 times a month (roughly), not to announce the game. We have Marv Albert to do that.
oh.. my bad, sorry
misunderstood