Knicks Song

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I an't trying to start nothing here but NY can play that song all they want BUT it will always be the state of West Virginia's song and the West Virginia Mountaineers song.

Take me home country roads!!!!!!!!!!!:peace:

Starks

Starter
I was gona write a 4 page rant on how embarrased I am as Knick fan to have our city associated with the disgusting excuse for a song....but instead I have a question.

For all that actually would go as far as to download that horrible jingle, may I ask what your taste in music is??

I'm an indie rock & underground rap kinda dude.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I was gona write a 4 page rant on how embarrased I am as Knick fan to have our city associated with the disgusting excuse for a song....but instead I have a question.

For all that actually would go as far as to download that horrible jingle, may I ask what your taste in music is??

I'm an indie rock & underground rap kinda dude.

Take me home country roads is just that!!! Its a song for the country like WV.Last time I checked NY was a city!! Starks,you living in the city I can see why you are embarresed of a song like that and think its a disgusting excuse for a song.Me on the other hand lives in the country and me and everybody else that lives in WV are glad that that song is about us b/c it represents everything about living in the country. I don't know who in NY thought it would be a song that new yorkers would like but I myself think they picked the wrong song.I guess thats why they RUINED it by making it a rap song so new yorkers would like it.lol