Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JC done for the season!

yeah i already did but i will again give props to the raptors. I think it is realistic that the knicks could get up to the 7th spot but i dont think they'll catch the raptors. They have proven that they are a solid team even without chris bosh. They are unquestionably the best team in the atlantic and one of the better teams in the eastern conference. Everyone thought they would not be that good of a team but same with the knicks. The difference is the Raptors have proven everyon wrong to a further extent but They're not my concern. I'm concerned with the knicks. They should still get between 35 and 40 wins by april 22 or whatever it is, even without crawford.

yo we aint makin the playoffs no more. everyone is injured. and without jc we aint winnin any close games

Veteran

the celtics are the worse team in the nba... ok, maybe memphis is worse, but boston sux's big time.... and we lose to them...

we gotta face reality, that when talking about bad teams, the knicks gotta be mentioned in the conversation...

Originally Posted by paris401
    the celtics are the worse team in the nba... ok, maybe memphis is worse, but boston sux's big time.... and we lose to them...

we gotta face reality, that when talking about bad teams, the knicks gotta be mentioned in the conversation...
    i'm affraid you are right... what a shame to lose against boston... i'm lost with the knicks now. Dunno what to think about this team. Next year is no excuses, breakthrough or die but for this year it seems that it's curtains. We will finish at the best with the 9th seed, so frustrating.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Starks_boy
    i'm affraid you are right... what a shame to lose against boston... i'm lost with the knicks now. Dunno what to think about this team. Next year is no excuses, breakthrough or die but for this year it seems that it's curtains. We will finish at the best with the 9th seed, so frustrating.
    i can accept a bad year if we are in a rebuilding mode... but next year we will still have the same roster (save the mid-cap and our draft choice), so these are the guys who have to rise up and take us to the promised land... i fear this group is not up to the challenge...

well i think next year will be awesome (at least i hope) and i'm sure she will be very different, because now this team knows what she is capable of.

This season we started slow, coming from a dark season, everyone was looking to find his role and what he was supposed to be/do. But next year everybody will start knowing exactly what they have to do. I'm sure they will breakthrough.
    But i'd like to see a pure 3 points shooter as Ray Allen coming to make the teams that double team curry pay off.

wow i cant believe how many "fans" are counting the knicks out again. yea injuries have been cursing us all season but coming into the last 2 months of the regular season the knicks got the easiest schedule ever. the reason boston has such a ****ty record is because pierce n wally were injured for @ least half the games. just remember we still r gonna get lee and nate back and possibly francis. we have what it takes to make it to the post season. hopefully crawford is ready to return by then. here look @ how ez the rest of our season is lookin...

Fri 2 Golden State
    Sat 3 at Atlanta
    Tue 6 Seattle
    Sat 10 at Washington
    Wed 14 at Toronto
    Fri 16 NO/Oklahoma City
    Sun 18 Toronto
    Tue 20 Dallas
    Thu 22 Portland
    Fri 23 at Cleveland
    Mon 26 Orlando
    Wed 28 Cleveland
    Fri 30 at Dallas
    Sat 31 at NO/Oklahoma City
    Wed 4 Philadelphia
    Fri 6 Minnesota
    Sat 7 at Milwaukee
    Mon 9 Detroit
    Tue 10 at Chicago
    Fri 13 at New Jersey
    Sun 15 at Toronto
    Mon 16 New Jersey
    Wed 18 at Charlotte

Veteran

i agree on paper we have an easy schedule, but as we have seen in charlotte,golden state,boston , phila... nothing is easy for the knicks...

i bet ya, if we had the harder schedule... we'd probably do better... it seems we play down to (or lower ) then the competition...

Originally Posted by sxmarbury516
    wow i cant believe how many "fans" are counting the knicks out again.
    Well I'm not counting them out, but losing at boston is so depressing you know, but anyway I'll be behind the team 'till the very last game with my fingers crossed and hoping we could make it to the postseason.

It's just that hearing that there are so many easy games left all the time... at the end of the day there no win streak and the season will be over and we will just have our eyes to cry if we continue to lose against teams we are supposed to beat.

But if we can make it to the postseason, imagine having Craw back + being in the playoff... waouuu !! we will make some noise

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

so you are saying playing Dallas twice is a easy schedule. Plus we almost always loose to teams that have a bad or medium record example Boston last night

There is no team that is easy for the Knicks. C'mon, u guys know that. I'm not even gona try to back up that statemen b/c its common knowledge

Originally Posted by Starks
    There is no team that is easy for the Knicks.
    exactly, that's why I said I'm pissed off with all the "easy schedule ahead" stuff. We need a streak NOW, that's it. good or bad teams, I dont care.

damn this sux, ya we need him, but well find a way, somehow we can do it

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Good news, hopefully Francis retires too. We would get rid of two cancers, and see more of Balkman and Collins.

I prefer Q at the 2 than Crawford. Marbury/Richardson have better chemistry together, and Richardson accually hits his shot and isn't one dementional like Jamal.

I'm hoping we make it to the playoffs, I don't care if we get embarassed by a first seed.