Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAME THREAD - 02/28/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks @ Celtics

Game Thread GAME THREAD - 02/28/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks @ Celtics

This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Wednesday, February 28th, 2007
    TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA <center> </center>

<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    TV: Viper TV TVU (channel 20324)
    RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
    TV STREAMING: -

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
    New York Knicks: 26-32
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>James</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    @
    </td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="DarkGreen">
    Boston Celtics: 14-42
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody> <tr class="tablesm" valign="top"> <td style="width: 75px;"></td></tr></tbody></table></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>West</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Pierce</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Scalabrine</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jefferson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Powe</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Game Notes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Well, This game should be a breeze to us even if we dont have Crawford. The Celtics are only 5-21 at home. So we got a good chance of beating this team. The thing that might hurt us is Paul Pierce is averaging pretty high in points a game in the last 7 games. But Overall its a Knicks win. I hope.

Nyk Logo

Dude i hope your right we have a tendency to lose to crappy teams, actually we have a tendency to get blown out to crappy teams.. actually i expect to see Nate get Jamals minutes. We must win!

Hopefully we win. I think this is a "hump" game. I think becuase we all ways lose to wack teams for no reason then beat like the N.B.A. champions! L.O.L. Any way we don't have J.C. or Lee I think! Paul Pierce is nice though so watch out!

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Yeah we are 3-1 against the NBA Champs the Heat but they also aren't in full strengh so thats not such a big accomplishment. Go Knicks Go.

In the season series we are 1-2 so I hope we win this and tie it up. I havent forgotten the embarrassing preseason lost i saw at mohegan sun. Lets beat those celtics

hi i new to the site but i a (real) knicks fan..
    well we should win tonight but the knicks always come out soft to the sub par team and energy with the top dogs ...well by friday next can sit in 8th seed in the playoff if the win there next 2. boston and i think golden state.
    miami and orlando are just 2 game in front of us but we have the tie series over both.maimi play wizard to night thats a loss,and friday at piston that a loss.
    orlando tonite at dever loss,friday at spurs loss.
    after friday we control are destiny...o yeah those damn nets....

No Nate or Lee tonight going to be tough. With this team you can't take any game for granted. Hopefully Curry and Marbury keep up the intensity and pull this win out. This is a big team game.

its only halftime and we're down 20+...
    man, we're lookin lost out there without jamal

Here we go again. One of the worst teams in the NBA and we are getting blown out. What the f*** is wrong with these guys!! 37 points at halftime!! Let me take a guess at what's going to happen. The Knicks will make a run and maybe pull it to within 5 to 9 points and then lose. That means we will have lost 3 games to the Celtics!! 3 of Celtics' 15 total wins will have come from the Knicks!! If we had won those games we would be in the eighth spot in the playoffs. Hell, if the Knicks had just beaten the teams they are supposed to (2 to the Sixers, 2 to the Bobcats, 3 to the Celtics, Golden State and so on and so on) they would be on top in the Atlantic. This is so frustrating. Maybe if the Knicks play above .500 teams all the time they would be one of the best teams in the NBA. I think it is evident that the Knicks players have serious motivational problems. You would think that a chance at making the playoffs would be enough motivation, but apparently not.

It looks more and more like the playoffs will be out of reach for the Knicks. Especially if they keep playing like this.
    They win against a great team and then get blown out the next game.
    This is getting very irritating.

damn knicks

cost me $100

didn't i say this before? Stop betting on the Knicks, especially on the "easy" games!!

Originally Posted by rady
    didn't i say this before? Stop betting on the Knicks, especially on the "easy" games!!

Rady,I think you and I could win 400$$$ off of him.Sad thing about it is that we would have to bet againist the knicks thow.

Originally Posted by rady
    Well, the spread was -5, so I actually didn't bet on the Knicks to win the game. I bet on the Knicks to just cover the spread.