Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAME THREAD - 03/03/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks @ Hawks

Game Thread GAME THREAD - 03/03/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks @ Hawks

This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:00 PM, Saturay, March 3rd, 2007
    Phillips Arena, Atlanta, GA <center> </center>

<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    TV: MSG
    RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
    TV STREAMING: -

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
    New York Knicks: 27-33
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
    @
    </td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#cc0000">
    Atlanta Hawks: 22-37
    </th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
    </center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
    </center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody> <tr class="tablesm" valign="top"> <td style="width: 75px;"></td></tr></tbody></table></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Claxton</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Johnson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Smith</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Williams</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Right</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Game Notes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (PDF)

If we win we are a 1/2 game behind NJN.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Wow...the refs won't give us our calls...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Marbury is god.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

What a game we were down by as much as 16 points to win in overtime by 4. wow Francis and Marbury played well. The 3 three point plays were the key for the knicks in Overtime. What a game! I loved it! The knicks break there win lose win lose streak

The Budwiser play of the game should of been when Francis was on a fast brake and he faked this guy out to the right and he took it in. I was like omfg. L.O.L. Anyway the refs were bad tonight but guess what whos cares because we won. I really wanted Marbury to score 40 and get 10 assits but he was great anyway. I also wanted Francis to get above 30. Anyway we got to many injurys but I don't think we need anymore players. Are team is good the way it is!

P.S. Any one saw the Nets today? I was watching the end just to see them lose!

The Nets were to confident that they were going to beat the Celtics like we did.

Why did Q-Rich only play 10 minutes vs the hawks? all of the 10 in the 1st period?

His back acted up.

Man, Do you think he will be okay for the next game against the sonics?

Starbury is back...
    38pts 9asts and 5stls

And 1 gm out of the 8th spot!!!

Just read in the San Francisco Chronicle that Q-Rich has indeed re-injuried his lower back. You were right d
    I wonder when hes going to come back and play?

That game was GREAT.

Knicks struggled during the 1st quarter, down 31-15. Understandable after a game last night.

Played well, young guys did well (Mardy, Balk), but Marbury and Francis were outta this world.

Marbury played maybe the best basketball I have ever seen from him. 38 points, 9 assists, 5 rebounds, 5 steals, 6 threes, 10-11 from the line.

Francis, injury? Didn't look like it. As Clyde would say he was "swoopin 'n' hoopin". Franchise came off the bench, and gave us that added scoring punch we needed with Q and Jamal out.

Marbury and Francis were unstoppable driving the lane. It was really a 2 man show.

I'm pretty disappointed in Eddy. 3-8 from the line, missed a dunk, just looked like he wasn't into the game. Looked like he was more excited too be watching then playing.

Refs were awful. Plain awful. Knicks got no calls.

Jeffries is an awesome defender, but the guy has had 5+ fouls in the last 3 games. You can't foul out, ESPECIALLY when the Knicks need bodies.

The game was won by Stephon and Francis who just took the game over.

Good job containing Joe Johnson, for the most part. He had a big first quarter, but tailed off after that.

Still a young team that needs more time. Up 2 at the end of the game, and we throw it away and let them tie it up and send it to OT. Thats unacceptable.

But, it was a good road win, nice too see them pick up a W away from the Garden.

here are the

It was great to see francis and marbury doing so good together!

I am starting to see how this team is growing now. I was very pleased with Steve Francis. I think that was his season high for the knicks 26 points. Lets just ALL hope that he continues this type of play.

Anyone else feel like we are better off with Jamal out?