Thread: Pacers Falling Apart

Hybrid View

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Nba Logo Pacers Falling Apart

Nobody has really noticed this but its true the Indiana Pacers are falling apart. You can say thanks to the trade they made sometime ago that involved Al Harrington and Jackson to go to the Warriors. Well they are at
    500. but they are on a 5 game loosing streak and they just might even fall out of the playoff picture helping the knicks get a spot for the playoffs

Yeah, as long as the Pacers keep slipping, that's just more good news for the Knicks. With Jackson and Harrington being traded to the Warriors, that's taken it's toll on the Pacers in the long run, I agree. The Orlando Magic haven't been stellar the past month either, now they are only a game ahead of the Knicks, and we just gotta hope the Nets keep falling, because they are holding that last spot in the playoffs as of now. The thing I've noticed lately is that a number of teams who were doing good earlier in the season are now slipping, and I wonder if they're slacking off, or if they're just wearing down as they have come to this point in the season. I've also noticed that some teams have picked up the pace as they try to make a mad dash for the playoffs, that's why I just love this time of year.

They are blowing up the business plan very subtley. It happens. Look for them to part ways with O'Neal over the summer.

Who would have ever thought the Brawl in Detroit would forever ruin them. Don't forget, they were projected to rep the East in the finals 2 seasons ago.

Don't feel sad though, our franchise story is sadder

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

They became a different team ever since they lost Artest. Artest = underrated. He has too many haters.

Today the Pacers are at Minnesota were they are 18-13 at home this season since the Pacers are on a 9 game losing streak if they loose this game tonight we will be tied for 7th in the eastern conference but I think that the Pacers might actually win tonight.

Is Jermaine Oneil playing? If not KG's gonna demolise them!!

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by JC11_EC34
    The thing I've noticed lately is that a number of teams who were doing good earlier in the season are now slipping, and I wonder if they're slacking off, or if they're just wearing down as they have come to this point in the season. I've also noticed that some teams have picked up the pace as they try to make a mad dash for the playoffs, that's why I just love this time of year.
    the difference is tape... at the start of the year... if no one was checking for you... you catch everyone off guard... once people start noticing you... people have film sessions about your team and they notice and deconstruct your weaknesses and tendancies...

teams that get hot at the end of the year start showcasing new tricks and techniques... it's harder to adjust at the end of the season especially when you've gameplanned a certain way all year...

Indiana snapped a 11 game loosing streak against the Atlanta Hawks Tonight and are back in 7th place.