4. Philadelphia 76ers: (25-38)

5. Boston Celtics: (18-44)

Wild Card Race

6. Indiana Pacers: (29-32)

7. Miami Heat: (32-29)

8. New Jersey Nets: (28-35)

9. New York Knicks: (29-34) | GB: .5

10. Orlando Magic: (29-34)

If we continue to play .500 basketball we'll make it. Hopefully Marbury stays healthy for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
Nets got Dallas up next and we play Seattle. What are the chances of the Knicks having a 3 game winning streak though, we can only hope right. Hopefully Nate payed attention and watched what Mardy has done for use the last two games. And guys trust me i really hope Francis can play like that the rest of the way, actually 75 % of last night play, but theres deffinately a good chance last night was a one night thing. So don't ride your hopes on Francis just yet.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
i think 2 many people including myself 4got just how good steve francis is capable of playing. now with crawford injured he's looking @ this as an opportunity to revive his career. i dont think last nite was a fluke. dont get me wrong im sure he'll have his share of bad games but he's also another offensive weapon we can definatly use in trying to reach the 6th seed.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
We need to keep it up so we can get there. At this point, it dont even matter what spot we'll get as long as we get to the playoffs. But I'm kind of hoping that we get in 7th place so we dont have to face Pistons in the first round.

JC11_EC34

Rookie
If we get into the playoffs as the 8th-seeded team, then history is on our side, because last time the Knicks were 8th-seed in the playoffs, that year they went to the Finals. The way the Eastern Conference and the Atlantic Division is, however, we have a chance to even overtake Toronto and win the division, it's still possible. But remember this if we do get the 8th seed, the Knicks play well against teams with good records for some reason, (a lot of our losses have come against teams with below .500), and anything can happen in the playoffs. So it just could be another underdog upsets the number 1 seed again...man, how I love those great underdog stories. Go Knicks, let's make history again!!!

metrocard

Legend
My predictions for the eastern conference.

1. Detroit
2. Chicago
3. Miami
4. Toronto
5. Clevand
6. Washington
7. New York
8. Orlando

Man...I'm hoping for this, alot of good fueds with Knicks vs Chicago, Orlando vs Detroit, Washington vs Miami

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
True man, But the knicks are also rivals with the Heat even more. I think that the knicks will hopefully be in 7th place too, but The Nets will be behind the knicks