up to date wiht the playoff race

insomniac

Benchwarmer
question about thebigpush.info

do you guys think i should remove the heat from there for now since it doesent look like we are gonna catch them?

any other suggestions feel free to make...

i appreciate feedback

www.thebigpush.info

go knicks

(still heartbroke and in pain from yesterday)

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
If you want to remove them do it they are doing pretty well without D Wade for some reason. Keep the other teams there like Indiana, New Jersey, and Orlando. (I say keep it we are only 3.5 games behind the Heat)

Allen

Benchwarmer
I think before we even talk about what seed we are in the playoffs, we should talk about being more consistent for the rest of the season.

Its possible that we can be the six seed or overtake Toronto to win the division. Its even possible we could get out of the first round, hell its even possible the lochness monster really exists. Anything is possible, but its not always reality.

insomniac

Benchwarmer
If you want to remove them do it they are doing pretty well without D Wade for some reason. Keep the other teams there like Indiana, New Jersey, and Orlando. (I say keep it we are only 3.5 games behind the Heat)

i guess ill keep it for now but if they get up like 5 games on us ill take them out

JC11_EC34

Rookie
oh im not saying im expecting to get the 3 seed im just saying it is within reach. i highly doubt we could get there because of the inconsistency and we seem to play horrible agaist our division especially the nets, celtics, and sixers for some reason. i dont get it and i dont think anyone does but those games have killed us all year. also teams with a flashy guard seem to tear us up i thought the win agaist atlanta was better then there record because joe johnson and those types of players usually take over games against us. but clydes been saying all year he thinks toronto will fade and im not giving up hope at the division title. #10 seems to be right often and im hoping hes right again.

Yeah, that's what I've noticed, is how we can beat top contenders, but we have trouble against teams below .500. We beat teams like the Pistons and Jazz, but then get blown out by the Warriors or 76ers...it's crazy. I think it's all mental, this team doesn't realize that they can beat anyone if they play their best every night. It's very common for young teams to be incosistent. What's heartbreaking though, is that although the Knicks have won so many close games this season, they've also lost a lot of close ones. There's been five or six close games that we should have won, but lost in the final seconds, most recently the other night against the Sonics. If we had won those games, right now we'd already be at the top of the division.

insomniac

Benchwarmer
there is no way they are catching us unless we really tank it... they would have to get with in 2 games before i add them

Big C

Benchwarmer
Hey bro also did you know that the pacers have lost 5 in a row all by more than 10 points!!!. Thats great man.. so if it's not too much trouble the pacers would probably be a good idea for you to put on ur site. Also man i think that Miami isn't going to be able to keep up their play, I think after a couple of games shaq will not be able to be as consistent. Honestly if we can get David Lee back and francis can play half as good as he did last night, along with the return of starbury we really have an opportunity at the 6th seed.

So true. All the trades the Pacers made is really helping all the other teams out.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Next year the Pacers are going to be 20-62 give or take. They really are a bad team. O'Neal might want a trade request for the offseason. Depends on who they get for him it might work out for them or it might not

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
if we can come in tonite and play tough from the start instead of just expecting an ez win then we should put a whoopin against portland. unfortunatly no game is a given with us. but things r lookin good because either the nets or the magic are gonna drop a game when they play eachother. and the pacers r gonna have their work cut out for them against heat. we can be sittin tied for the 7th seed real soon... a lotta credit 2 steph and channing for steppin up and playin thru injury. they know how important every game is from now on