Mardy vs. Nate??

Starks

Starter
Anyone read the NYPost today?? Theres specualtion that Mardy's solid play has won Thomas over. So much so that Nate will be the one riding the bench for the remainder of the season, or until an injury sprouts up.

What do you guys think??

Personally, if we are talking playoffs, then I don't want to see any of Nate's antics and turnovers in May. Even if he has 1 crazy highlight every 5 turnover/ bad shots.

The Playoff's are different. I don't trust him out there. I'd really feel safer going to war with Mardy and his tight-D.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Mardy Collins was 1-7 FG vs. Atlanta. But the steal that ended up a lay up vs. the Golden State Warriors was impressive.

eastlinykfan

Benchwarmer
I think he is being blown up a bit, but I have always been a fan of Mardy; even when we drafted him last year. He has the upside to be like a poor man's Derek Harper...True he has struggled shooting, but you can only expect a garbage time rookie to take some time to adjust to the NBA and be productive...I am all for him getting more minutes because NateRobb needs to learn how to play organized basketball to be an asset to this team, not playground...And oh yeah, when he does come up big (besides his buzzer beater three last year agst Philly), we are usually down by 20. Hopefully IT will give our rooks more PT because they are both scrappy and can serve to be complimentary coming off the bench with David. Keep up the hustle Mardy!:peace:

Mardy said that now is playing passing the ball to other guys of the team who can score, but in the future we can watch more agressive Mardy on the court.

I like Robinson, but he tries difficult shoots and he is like... how do you say in english?... dancer cricket! hahaha! He's too impulsive guy.

Let's go! the playoffs are close!

GetRealistic

Starter
I like Nates hustle and heart, but Mardy deserves the minutes. He gives us a good ball handler, good perimeter defense and size. I know makes up for his lack of size in other ways but with Mardy on the court he won't be getting posted up constantly. Also guys theres plenty of minutes for the both of them. Francis may continue to play better but with his knee i don't see too many 40+ min games in his future.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
no way that mardy collins gets minutes over nate. we need a player like nate right now because we need a creator. marbury has been playing great but nate would help a lot taking it of the dribble. i think he gets in a nice groove out there and can really help us score the ball and get out on the break. mardy will get his 15 to 20 regardless of nate because steph and steve cant keep playing this many minutes. also with q a liability we may need 3 guards out there because jeffries cant score. i still think nate can help us and will be good for the team down the stretch.

Starks

Starter
If we get to the playoffs and Nate doesn't get his head finally straight- then can we all agree to flush him down the toilet??????

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
Mardy is good but I would still keep Nate on the floor because I guess he is more experience with the NBA and the fact that he brings loads of engery off the bench.

metrocard

Legend
Nate if you want flashy offense, turnovers, poor defense, and no offensive awareness.

Mardy if you want intangibles, awareness all over the court, patience, poise, no stupid turnovers and good defense.

2 months ago i would have smacked myself if i sed this but i think mardy would be a better playoff gaurd. Nate needs to wake up and smell the gatorade...mardy creates offense 4 others and plays excellent defense... and as it has been said b4, DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!