Q-Rich Injury

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
When will Q-Rich come back from the Back injury it says day to day but I think it wil be longer. I am looking for Francis and Marbury to step up even more then they have in the past couple of games. The knicks are looking to sign the D-League player B.J. Elder

playerbreakingnews.asp

GetRealistic

Starter
Elder obviously won't get many if any minutes. But from what i remember of him he was a solid player at Georgia Tech. He was a 2/3 on the the GT team that made it to the final four. I like this idea much more then signing Jimmy Jackson.

eastlinykfan

Benchwarmer
I think signing BJ Elder would be a much better decision by IT over JJack. IT has had a great success rate with the DLeager's (Butler/Udoka) and if you can get a solid DLeager to make your team, you pretty much get a free, seasoned second rounder (plus we do not have a 2nd rd pick this year)...IT should def sign this kid and develop him like the previous two who are currently playing parts for other teams.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
what ever happened to Eddie Robinson, a few years ago i remember isiah was interested in signing him, that guy was athletic as hell