GAME THREAD - 03/06/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks vs SuperSonics

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Go New York Knicks. We are on a seven game home winning streak and I think we should pull out with a win hopefully. The Sonics lost 14 games this season 6 points or under.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
gotta get up for this game. this could be a huge game but it worries me a lot too. this is a team that could cause problems for us with 2 big scorers who shoot so well from outside. i hope we can keep the momentum and get over the hump that new jersey always has on us. HUGE GAME TONIGHT.

nyKnicks126

I heard on ESPN that David Lee should come back sometime this week. Will he comeback for todays game against the Sonics? anyone has any word about that?

GetRealistic

Starter
Sonics vs Knicks

God Dammit why can we never play a good first half. Only Marbury seems to have shown up in the first half. Curry looks physically and mentally tired, Frye has no confidence in his game, Jeffries is just awful, and Francis looks like the Atlanta game was nothing more than a mirage.

I don't want to test David Lee's toughness but these are big games we need him out there. Early second half down by 14, I still for some reason think we'll atleast make it a game. How about putting in Malik for some sort of energy, that or hope Ray Allen gets hurt.

GetRealistic

Starter
That game was an absolute shame. Tough Tough loss. I'm not going to blame Marbury for the missed free throw, because as a team we must of missed 15. I just would somebody to explain that last offensive posession. On the trip before Marbury blew right by Watson. Why shoot a long three when you coulda have drove and kicked, or just drove and got the foul. Puzzling

insomniac

Benchwarmer
really sucks we gotta suck on this one til saturday.... and that will be a tough game... this one really really hurts.... the kind of game that ruins your day for like the next 2 days... i wanna puke

insomniac

Benchwarmer
we had it right in the palm of our hands... why is it some average to sub-par player always kills us... like tonight it was earl watson.. its always someone

insomniac

Benchwarmer
at least the nets lost... but its still a lost oppertunity and saturday night is gonna be a very tough game to win

paris401

Starter
we have to face it, we are a young team... and not a very good team... maybe next year , with another year of playing together we will learn how to win the games we are suppose to win...

nyKnicks126

40 pts for Starbury but not enough. I blame Eddy Curry for this lose. Im sorry if anyone thinks differently but his turnovers hurt us like you couldn't believe. He aint hustling for the rebounds. and struggles at the line. Well, the whole team struggled at the line yesterday. 14 pts we could have had extra if we would be 100% from the line. 113-100. That sounds more like my knicks.
Good Work Marbury(nobody played with heart yesterday besides him)

we had it right in the palm of our hands... why is it some average to sub-par player always kills us... like tonight it was earl watson.. its always someone

dude you are sooo right...players like derk anderson, earl watson, and joe smith have great games against he knicks and kill us! its soo frustrating.

Whats with the talk of blaming Marbury?

Yeah, he missed the free throw, and yeah, that 3 he took at the end of the game wasn't a great shot, but without him taking over the game, they would have been down by alot more.

Marbury played great again, Eddy Curry needs to learn how to hit a f*cking free throw.

Are going to get Lee back next game?