Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GAME THREAD - 03/06/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks vs SuperSonics

at least the nets lost... but its still a lost oppertunity and saturday night is gonna be a very tough game to win

Veteran

we have to face it, we are a young team... and not a very good team... maybe next year , with another year of playing together we will learn how to win the games we are suppose to win...

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

40 pts for Starbury but not enough. I blame Eddy Curry for this lose. Im sorry if anyone thinks differently but his turnovers hurt us like you couldn't believe. He aint hustling for the rebounds. and struggles at the line. Well, the whole team struggled at the line yesterday. 14 pts we could have had extra if we would be 100% from the line. 113-100. That sounds more like my knicks.
    Good Work Marbury(nobody played with heart yesterday besides him)

Originally Posted by insomniac
    we had it right in the palm of our hands... why is it some average to sub-par player always kills us... like tonight it was earl watson.. its always someone
    dude you are sooo right...players like derk anderson, earl watson, and joe smith have great games against he knicks and kill us! its soo frustrating.

Whats with the talk of blaming Marbury?

Yeah, he missed the free throw, and yeah, that 3 he took at the end of the game wasn't a great shot, but without him taking over the game, they would have been down by alot more.

Marbury played great again, Eddy Curry needs to learn how to hit a f*cking free throw.

Are going to get Lee back next game?

What happened to the days where everyone wanted to trade marbury?? LOL...I guess opinions change once he drops 40. But there is plenty of blame to go around. This is a team sport so it's unfair to put the blame on one person. Curry sure didn't help with his lackadaisical effort but there were many ill-advised threes and defense was played in spurts. Marbury is the best player on this team and I've said that from day 1. For us to succeed everyone must follow his lead because ultimately...he's really the only guy on this team that can take over a game. Some exceptions is a healthy francis and possibly Q-Rich. We just have to learn from this and move on...

yeha def not marburys fault he played of the greatest games ive seen him ball in a while...what about Jefferies and his horrible play..dont think he scored or had a rebound in the 1st half. and we didnt have frye step up either. very frustrating with Lee out.

people act like steph isnt capable of playing the way he did thru-out his 20 n 8 career. like everyone on the team has said, hes made the biggest sacrafice this year in being a leader and not dominating the ball. now with all these injuries he has no choice but to play like he used to. and all of u x-haters get to see why he makes the money he makes. people like paris who are already calling it quits for this season n say hes overpaid doesnt seem 2 kno wtf theyre talkin about. marbury gets paid the dough he gets because there arent many people in the league that can shut him down when he's playing aggressive. mark my words once we get lee and nate back and we pull into the 6th seed in the east all of u isiah, stephon, n knicks haterz will finally shut the fuk up.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

The blame is only to Eddy Curry that lazy thing. I never really liked Curry anyway. So I would trade him in the off season. For who I dont know? I hate when Knicks Haters cant shut up. You know I punched a kid in school for talkin about the knicks? funny huh?

Veteran

Originally Posted by sxmarbury516
    people act like steph isnt capable of playing the way he did thru-out his 20 n 8 career. like everyone on the team has said, hes made the biggest sacrafice this year in being a leader and not dominating the ball. now with all these injuries he has no choice but to play like he used to. and all of u x-haters get to see why he makes the money he makes. people like paris who are already calling it quits for this season n say hes overpaid doesnt seem 2 kno wtf theyre talkin about. marbury gets paid the dough he gets because there arent many people in the league that can shut him down when he's playing aggressive. mark my words once we get lee and nate back and we pull into the 6th seed in the east all of u isiah, stephon, n knicks haterz will finally shut the fuk up.

as i said on another thread weeks ago, starbury is definetely playing very well.. my hat's off to him..

however he is getting paid 20m per for the next 2 years... put him on the trading block this summer, and see how many bites I.T. will get... probably ZERO...