Eddy Curry wearing down?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i think its just that the other teams are focusing on em on defense and he just has to adjust but he may be fatigued....(not the right time to be)

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Wearing down? yes. you are correct. He is playing poorly I think that his weight and heart problems are catching up to him. I know he can't help his heart problems but he can help his weight. He needs to loose some weight to be quicker oh and he should take care of the basketball more then I think he can be a great player.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
yeah i think Eddy is wearing down and he needs to cut down on his turnovers, he commits more turnover than the Knicks guard. And one thing i witness about Eddy is that whenever he gets the ball when team double team him, he waits until the third guy triple team him before he tries to pass the ball and i think Isiah and Aguire need to tutor him very well on his turnover.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Wearing down? yes. you are correct. He is playing poorly I think that his weight and heart problems are catching up to him. I know he can't help his heart problems but he can help his weight. He needs to loose some weight to be quicker oh and he should take care of the basketball more then I think he can be a great player.

wat are u watching, curry is in great shape and wat makes u think his heart is acting up again??

i love eddy too but to say that he is in great shape is being EXTEREMELY generous, maybe even more. Eddy is not in great shape. He is a load and that's y he is starting to wear down a little nearing the end of the season. Granted, eddy is in slightly better shape, but 6'11, 285 isn't really the definition of good shape.

JC11_EC34

Rookie
Yeah, Eddy has been struggling in the past few games for a number of reasons. It's tough for him without Jamal there because Jamal has such good chemistry with him, making it easier for Eddy to score, and they have the best alley-oop in the league, the Curry-oop, Crawford to Curry. So without his best friend Jamal on the court to get the ball to him, the game is harder for Eddy.

Also, the absence of David Lee means that bigger players are freed up to guard Eddy, with David on the floor, they would only have guards on Eddy, in fear of leaving David open to get those offensive boards. And yes, another reason is that Eddy is very tired at this point in the season, having played more minutes than previous seasons. Sometimes watching him out there on the court, it looks like he can barely breathe.

With the Knicks having a realistic chance of making the playoffs, I think Eddy feels under pressure, and that's affecting him and making him too nervous out there each night. His heart has seemed okay this past year or so, but he probably still has those irregular heartbeats at times, because heart problems don't just go away. So I hope he just takes care of himself and focuses on a way to get past the constant double-teaming. I think he's frustrated and that's another reason why he's been in a slump. When David Lee comes back, though, I think Eddy will do better.

nyKnicks126

wat are u watching, curry is in great shape and wat makes u think his heart is acting up again??

Well, What are you watching? Is Curry in shape like Chris Bosh? Dwight Howard? Marcus Camby?even Old Ilgauskas?

His heart problems might be acting up because what "I'm watching" is a young player that cant jog up and down the court. He is breathing heavily, and I'm very worried about him. I really like Eddy Curry hes a nice person and has protential to do good in the NBA if he improve his conditioning skills.

JC11_EC34

Rookie
Eddy's heart is probably having trouble again. And I'm worried about him too. He's a good person and a sweet kid, and I really want to see him take this Knicks team to glory. He needs to take care of himself. I see him get tired really easily out there, after jogging a few times up and down the court, he starts sweating and breathing heavily. Eddy is very young and has such a bright future ahead of him, so I hope his heart is okay, and that his health will be fine.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I don't think it has anything to do with his conditioning or his heart. I think he's mentally worn out. He'll figure it out if not by the seasons end defintily next year. We obviously need him to contribute again as soon as possible but i dont know if that will happen.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Well, What are you watching? Is Curry in shape like Chris Bosh? Dwight Howard? Marcus Camby?even Old Ilgauskas?

His heart problems might be acting up because what "I'm watching" is a young player that cant jog up and down the court. He is breathing heavily, and I'm very worried about him. I really like Eddy Curry hes a nice person and has protential to do good in the NBA if he improve his conditioning skills.

curry,bosh and camby got completely different bodies and its a good at his weight cuz he big and he is still mobile and he might be tired cuz he is playing heavy minutes for the first time in his career, should expect this and i doubt anything about his heart cuz im pretty sure the knicks staff is always looking at currys heart

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
of course curry's slowing down... he is weighted down by the absence of craw and dlee... this is the first time this season crawford's been down... and steph isn't as good at getting curry involved as crawford was... let's hope the rest of the supporting cast steps up...

nyKnicks126

Yeah you are right that Crawford did involve Eddy Curry more than Marbury does. Do you guys think when David Lee comes back the team will come back and play even better?

JC11_EC34

Rookie
Yeah, I think Eddy's heart is okay, because you're right, the staff is probably always checking his heart.

I hope David Lee comes back soon, because it will get better with him in the game. We're missing his great rebounding skills right now, and like I said, with David Lee absent, they're using bigger players to guard Curry, when Lee comes back, the opponents will be afraid to keep Lee open, so they'll put smaller players on Curry making it easier for him to score. It will ease Curry's frustration.