rady

Administrator
Staff member
Game thread.
Knicks @ Wizards. March 10th 2007

All the game related talk goes in here

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
This is going to be a hard game The Washington Wizards are 24-8 at home. I think we wont take a victory in todays game. The Knicks could have had a playoff spot if they wouldn't loose to Seattle by one point. BUT. Since the Knicks had like four days to practice, rest, and think of a game plan I might say it could be a close one tonight lets hope knicks win!

I think David Lee should be back tonight?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
This is going to be a hard game The Washington Wizards are 24-8 at home. I think we wont take a victory in todays game. The Knicks could have had a playoff spot if they wouldn't loose to Seattle by one point. BUT. Since the Knicks had like four days to practice, rest, and think of a game plan I might say it could be a close one tonight lets hope knicks win!

I think David Lee should be back tonight?

david lee is not playing(unless a miracle)

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
wat a fucking shot(pardon me), wow, Fts again killing the knicks but nobody got to know when u win

So we beat the third best team in the east, and we did it without jamal, Q, Lee, and Nate.... so if we get the 7th or maybe the sixth seed , and francis continues to play better and jamal comes back, is it crazy to think that we actually got a shot at taking the east.... i mean there is no real dominant team in the east, im sure we could beat any of them when we are healthy... i was only hoping for a second round playoff loss at best but i got some high hopes now -- but anyway great win by the knicks against a good team on the road -- i cant give francis too much credit though cuz he had a lot of bad plays (7 turnovers and a huge technical and missed FT) -- took us out of the game.. then put us back in it -- and wow jeffries played really good for once

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Great Win!!! With that win and the Nets and Pacers losses, the Knicks are now in the 8th spot and a game out of the 7th spot. The Pacers are falling fast and have now lost 8 in a row.

Finally the Knicks win one when it counts! Hopefully they can put a win streak together and lock in that 7th spot. I don't want to get too ahead of myself, but I'm psyched for NY playoff baketball. The Francis/Marbury duo may actually develop into a scary backcourt. One can only hope.

Go NY, Go NY, Go!

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Dag today couldn't get any better...Knicks beat the Wiz...my Hoyas win the Big East Tourney. And what did I say about this backcourt?? Amazing...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Actually Nate Robinson played just 4 minutes last night. Steve Francis played really great last night. But Francis had 7 turnovers thats something hes gotta improve. But overall nice performance