WTF AL Jefferson >>>> Curry

Trin_Starr

Starter
I hate Boston, but damn man - Al Jefferson is growing into a beast!!!
The dude had 32 pts, 16 boards and 2 blks against Seattle even with constant double teaming - and what did Curry have???

While curry sits on his ass on doesn't try to improve his defensive game - he will be pushed out by another upcoming big man..

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
This is one guy I'd trade for...Al Jefferson. He's an active rebounder and a post presence and he can step out and hit that lil 15-17 foot jumper. The man is evolving into something great...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
No I wouldn't trade he is playing good in a bad team that is playing poorly. How about we trade Curry and someone else for Dwight Howard?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
No I wouldn't trade he is playing good in a bad team that is playing poorly. How about we trade Curry and someone else for Dwight Howard?

to me dwight howard got no offensive moves and the knicks dont really need a great rebounder cuz they are a great rebounding team and al jefferson defense, i heard his defense is not good either

nyKnicks126

to me dwight howard got no offensive moves and the knicks dont really need a great rebounder cuz they are a great rebounding team and al jefferson defense, i heard his defense is not good either

What are you talking about he has no offensive moves? He is a good offensive player that puts back rebounds into points. Moves no, he has the power to get in the paint and score. This you can't disagree on right?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player

What does that have to do with Jefferson averaging a double-double while putting up better defensive stats than Curry??? Again...I WOULD trade to get Al Jefferson...not necessarily for Curry but possibly another package.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
What does that have to do with Jefferson averaging a double-double while putting up better defensive stats than Curry??? Again...I WOULD trade to get Al Jefferson...not necessarily for Curry but possibly another package.

Al Jefferson at this point reminds me of Sharif Abdur Rahim... he's putting up great numbers... and looks impressive... but that could be the result of playing for the friggin' celtics... i agree he has talent... but i'm leery about guys like that...

i would pull the trigger on a dwight howard trade... but let's not fall in love with chubby jefferson over chubby curry yet though...

nyKnicks126

Well somebody has to do it the team sucks right? come on think a little bit. You think the team rebounds are just going to pile up by itself? He is at the right team at the right time. I remember him 2 years ago and he was a bench player nothing good about him Ricky Davis was actually good, Paul Pierce was playing well, and LaFrantz or something like that was a good rebounder. So there you go.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I have answers for all of your assumptions. The Celtics don't suck all that bad as you think. They went on an 18 game losing streak as we all know for one reason...they were playing without Paul Pierce. Before that...they were battling for that 8th spot just like we were. Al Jefferson demands double teams, he rebounds, and he plays defense. Shareef never played D. He was a more talented Maurice Taylor. Jefferson is NOOO Shareef. And are we talking about the same LaFrentz that averaged a 7 rebound best while he was with the team? No...you must be mistaken...you have to. Jefferson averages almost 11 and a half rebounds a game. LaFrentz was never a good rebounder...never. And Jefferson was never chubby...you must be talking about Kendrick Perkins and the only reason Jefferson didn't play earlier in his career was because he was accused of being too complacent at times. I think those accusations have been put to rest. And yes...I'd most definitely would rather have Dwight Howard also, but do you think we are going to get him?...no not any time soon...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Al Jefferson is younger and better then eddy curry. Who knows how good the celtics would had been this year if it wasnt for the pierce injury but to say they suck is inaccurate. I think they would had been better then the knicks. They're probably a year ahead of us. Look at all the talent they got, Al Jefferson, pierce, gerald green, tony allen, delonte west, rajon rondo. This team is stacked and will be a force to be reckon with next season. i almost wanna say they'll be a top 3 team in the east next year after they draft whoever, but i dont know what to expect from teams like toronto, ny, the bobcats, even the hawks and 76ers.