Less turnovers = better Knicks chemistry

metrocard

Legend
With the absence of Crawful, Knicks ball movement has been much better. We take less idiotic chances and drive to the basket more.

Despite Francis' game winner, we know his overdribbling, turnovers and chucking is a consistant thing. We're better off offensively without him, Marbury does everything Francis does, but better(expect rebounding).

With the subtraction of Francis and Crawford, the only turnover prone Knick would be Curry, who's the main option anyway. Its a problem, but not bad of a problem. We don't need 3rd and 4th options turning the ball over multiple times every game.

I truely believe in this team, I just hope Isiah uses his brain for once and makes the right decision with the roster.

When everyone gets healthy, except for Crawful, let it be

PG - Marbury
SG - Richardson
SF - Jefferies
PF - Lee
C - Curry

Bench
Fyre
Balkman
Collins
Robinson
Rose

That should be OUR core heading into the playoffs. The best balance of defense and offense is there, and its a less turnover prone rotation.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
but wit the subtraction of crawford and steve francis, the offense is pretty bad and the bench weakens big time

Last edited by a moderator:

metrocard

Legend
but wit the subtraction of crawford and steve francis, the offense is pretty bad and the bench weakens big time

Pretty bad? Accually no. We don't need 5 scorers on this team, its better if we're more balanced. Less turnovers = better offense. Plus, the bench is decent, not the best in the league.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Pretty bad? Accually no. We don't need 5 scorers on this team, its better if we're more balanced. Less turnovers = better offense. Plus, the bench is decent, not the best in the league.

knicks cant rely quentin richardson to even play 65+ games

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Come on man, Give Steve credit for yesterdays great hustle play he did. But I do agree less turnovers will result in better chemistry. You guys can't forget about Eddy Curry leads the team in Turnovers. I think hes 2nd in the league in turnovers too.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
With the absence of Crawful, Knicks ball movement has been much better. We take less idiotic chances and drive to the basket more.

Despite Francis' game winner, we know his overdribbling, turnovers and chucking is a consistant thing. We're better off offensively without him, Marbury does everything Francis does, but better(expect rebounding).

With the subtraction of Francis and Crawford, the only turnover prone Knick would be Curry, who's the main option anyway. Its a problem, but not bad of a problem. We don't need 3rd and 4th options turning the ball over multiple times every game.

I truely believe in this team, I just hope Isiah uses his brain for once and makes the right decision with the roster.

When everyone gets healthy, except for Crawful, let it be

PG - Marbury
SG - Richardson
SF - Jefferies
PF - Lee
C - Curry

Bench
Fyre
Balkman
Collins
Robinson
Rose

That should be OUR core heading into the playoffs. The best balance of defense and offense is there, and its a less turnover prone rotation.

Where is Francis on this team. He has made good progress. He doing a good job replacing Crawford.