Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Progress?? Look What We Have Become!!

I guess all those trades that Isiah made in the past has really paid off. We have become a real team. Working and communicating together

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by George M.
    Don't look now dude,but someone's getting jealous 'cause we're "cyberchatting"!! If he wasn't such bonehead and an ******* I would speak to him again!!!!
    [img]http://www.wherethegoldat.com/nincom****ingpoop/shutyoass2_2.gif[/img]

Curious George, you basically are. You and the other chimps continue to praise my name as if I'm a God and can't even think about Knicks basketball. You're trying too hard. Back to basketball.

Originally Posted by brooklyn_baller
    I guess all those trades that Isiah made in the past has really paid off. We have become a real team. Working and communicating together
    Not really, they didn't paid off. We would be at this level or even at a higher level if Isiah didn't make most of those bone head moves. We're 29-34, still 5 games under .500 in a weak division. Lets not be premature. Isiah has done a good job getting the players on his side. He also stood by his players and sometimes even force feed them minutes. I hate it when Isiah always play Curry and Crawford together just because they have chemistry on offense. They isolate the other teammates, turn the ball over and are invisibly defensively. But then again, Marbury came to the rescue and did alot for this team people still haven't noticed yet.

Knicks were at a situation before Isiah came as GM with no hope of winning. A GM who just drafted the same players as Isiah and did none of his trades would be 2 years FURTHER ahead than where Isiah is now.

So I'm not bowing down to Isiah yet. I want a .500 team then playoffs.

Don't look now dude,but someone's getting jealous 'cause we're "cyberchatting"!! If he wasn't such bonehead and an ******* I would speak to him again!!!!
    Guy is a straight up female...I'ma let him be judgemental. Anyways...no one in there right mind stood up for Isiah or his offseason moves except me and a couple of others. Now we have people saying that I want this and I want that...but you have to realize that Isiah has grasped a team that was once known for their lack of size and athleticism and transformed this team to not only a potential playoff contender but to a cohesive unit...something a hall of fame coach LB couldn't do. But then again...that's why I hear more cheers than boos for Isiah's head. Last year I was for Isiah and this year I am for Isiah. Last year there were boos for Isiah and now there are more cheers...I just don't get it...if we all would think before we spoke...then the stupid comments like the previous post can be kept to a minimum

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    Guy is a straight up female...I'ma let him be judgemental. Anyways...no one in there right mind stood up for Isiah or his offseason moves except me and a couple of others. Now we have people saying that I want this and I want that...but you have to realize that Isiah has grasped a team that was once known for their lack of size and athleticism and transformed this team to not only a potential playoff contender but to a cohesive unit...something a hall of fame coach LB couldn't do. But then again...that's why I hear more cheers than boos for Isiah's head. Last year I was for Isiah and this year I am for Isiah. Last year there were boos for Isiah and now there are more cheers...I just don't get it...if we all would think before we spoke...then the stupid comments like the previous post can be kept to a minimum
    Like Forrest Gump said 1 and Only "stupid is as stupid does"!!!!!! This guy takes the" Hatercake"!! He should get over his crush on Isiah and move on!!!!!!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Like Forrest Gump said 1 and Only "stupid is as stupid does"!!!!!! This guy takes the" Hatercake"!! He should get over his crush on Isiah and move on!!!!!!
    You always quote the monkey. You have a serious man crush, just like you Isiahsexuals be crushing on each other. The gayness needs to stop.