knicks potential offseason moves

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah G.M. You are right Francis just keeps on turning the ball over. Thats a shame he could be a much better player by not turning the ball over so much.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
You ask why? Any thing to get rid of Francis-The Turnover Machine!!!!!!
O'Neil flanking Curry would really solidify the paint for us. With Lee coming off the bench, this would really keep a consistent front line for us. I don't think we have enough to get O'Neil with out including Lee in the deal. But I would not trade both Frye and Lee for him.

paris401

Starter
O'Neil flanking Curry would really solidify the paint for us. With Lee coming off the bench, this would really keep a consistent front line for us. I don't think we have enough to get O'Neil with out including Lee in the deal. But I would not trade both Frye and Lee for him.

i agree we do not have enough to satisfy indy... besides lee and/or frye we would have to include another $$$ contract, and the only chip's we have are q-rich (balky back) or jamal (stress fracture), so its iffy that indy would take either.
we have no other chips...

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
Isiah really needs to work on getting a big man that can help us in the low post. The guards we have has been stepping up and has shown what they can really do. Keep the important guards like Crawford, Marbury, and Fancis. Trade our bench but good players for a good big man.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Andrew Bogut??? huh?? i would love to see DHoward, Okafer, big names like that in a Knick uniform but let's keep it 100. lets be real we arent gonna get any big names like that. i Love our team right now despite the fact that we have too many guards... i Love E.Curry he better stay, i think one person the knicks should really go for is Rashard Lewis!! he will fit the Knicks perfectly and give Seattle Crawford and some other contracts... Lewis said that he likes NY and Him and Curry is a 1 2 punch...

i would try to hold on to crawford though... i would sacrifice qrich and frye for im though... lewis does have an injury history too though... and the knicks' training staff has been accused of malfeasance by camby and ewing... so i'm a little leery cuz of that... but it works...