Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: knicks potential offseason moves

Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    #1 Off season move:
    Trade Francis for this Miami dancer

If we can't get her - then take anything for francis - he is not good for this team - turnover prone, out of control, no D.
    Miami's Asian one has better "stats"

Veteran

if i was miami, i wouldn't trade her for the 'whole' knicks team...

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Oh my Oh my that is my favorite Dancer in the NBA! How did you guys know who I like!! kidding. That Dancer I would trade for Francis

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Wait why do you want O'Neal anyway? I think he is a little over-rated dont you think? He hasn't proved that he can be a consistent player. Another Big man I want is Chris Bosh (But I know we wont get him) and I really want Luol Deng has a handy type of player for the knicks or any team. He Rebounds and scores. Hes a great player.
    You ask why? Any thing to get rid of Francis-The Turnover Machine!!!!!!

i agree with the fact that frye is tradable right now.hes gonna be a star in this league..any team who is willing to help build his confidence will def find a great scorer in him.

I really think bogut is overrated..hes good but no where near good as KG , okafor, or howard. Id much rather have any of those 3 somehow.

Francis is skilled but watching those turnover and extra dribbling kill me when i watch the games....same with nate i hate watching them two handle the rock.

We need to stick ot the offense that had us winning games..get the ball to curry on the block early and often!..i also agree that Rashard lewis,Curry,Marbury,Dlee could get along great. I left off q-rich cuz even thou i reallly like the way he plays D and can score off posting up...his back is way to unpredictable.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Yeah G.M. You are right Francis just keeps on turning the ball over. Thats a shame he could be a much better player by not turning the ball over so much.

Originally Posted by George M.
    You ask why? Any thing to get rid of Francis-The Turnover Machine!!!!!!
    O'Neil flanking Curry would really solidify the paint for us. With Lee coming off the bench, this would really keep a consistent front line for us. I don't think we have enough to get O'Neil with out including Lee in the deal. But I would not trade both Frye and Lee for him.

Veteran

Originally Posted by hometheaterguy
    O'Neil flanking Curry would really solidify the paint for us. With Lee coming off the bench, this would really keep a consistent front line for us. I don't think we have enough to get O'Neil with out including Lee in the deal. But I would not trade both Frye and Lee for him.

i agree we do not have enough to satisfy indy... besides lee and/or frye we would have to include another $$$ contract, and the only chip's we have are q-rich (balky back) or jamal (stress fracture), so its iffy that indy would take either.
    we have no other chips...

Isiah really needs to work on getting a big man that can help us in the low post. The guards we have has been stepping up and has shown what they can really do. Keep the important guards like Crawford, Marbury, and Fancis. Trade our bench but good players for a good big man.

Originally Posted by Nyankee
    Andrew Bogut??? huh?? i would love to see DHoward, Okafer, big names like that in a Knick uniform but let's keep it 100. lets be real we arent gonna get any big names like that. i Love our team right now despite the fact that we have too many guards... i Love E.Curry he better stay, i think one person the knicks should really go for is Rashard Lewis!! he will fit the Knicks perfectly and give Seattle Crawford and some other contracts... Lewis said that he likes NY and Him and Curry is a 1 2 punch...
    i would try to hold on to crawford though... i would sacrifice qrich and frye for im though... lewis does have an injury history too though... and the knicks' training staff has been accused of malfeasance by camby and ewing... so i'm a little leery cuz of that... but it works...

yeah i would defenitly say trade francis for her