Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Isiah's relentless pursuit of mediocrity?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by George M.
    Larry Brown Enough Said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh yes. Knicks sucking this year, the next year, and the year after is Larry Brown's fault.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Someone got their feelings hurt.

People like you make Dolan money.

Isiah sucks.
    someone cant answer the post. I bet you thought Layden was great. People like you make the Daily News and the Post money. Ignorance is bliss so live happy . . .

nobody said it was all Larry Brown's fault but let's turn the tables here. If Isiah coached the Knicks last season and Brown this season, can you honestly say you would be calling for Brown's head this season? Absolutely not. Call it what it is and stop hiding behind your bogus logic. You probably never posted anything negative regarding the Knicks until Isiah came aboard. Go and root for the Celtics.

12th man

Originally Posted by biggame
    someone cant answer the post. I bet you thought Layden was great. People like you make the Daily News and the Post money. Ignorance is bliss so live happy . . .
    My life is pretty happy. I'm just pissed off the Knicks. You bet? You're betted wrong once again.

Layden and Isiah are both media pets for Dolan. Only difference, Layden didn't know how to talk to the media, therefor he got fired.

I don't buy the newpapers, so you're wrong once again. Keep sucking up and making Dolan money though, you're doing a nice a job as a Dolan fan. Me? I'm a Knick fan.

nobody said it was all Larry Brown's fault but let's turn the tables here. If Isiah coached the Knicks last season and Brown this season, can you honestly say you would be calling for Brown's head this season? Absolutely not. Call it what it is and stop hiding behind your bogus logic. You probably never posted anything negative regarding the Knicks until Isiah came aboard. Go and root for the Celtics.
    You want to turn the tables now? Ahaha, typical. You're a spin doctor. You have to spin reality around to make your statements reasonable. Stop trying to spin everything and face reality already. You haven't woke up yet? This team stinks. We have a terrible owner, and a terrible GM and a coach who doesn't coach defense.

Probably this, probably that. You're just one of Dolan's hos. I can't even look at you as a Knick fan, its disgusting. When I say something I'm not satified about the team, one of Dolan's hos comes in and tries to attack me personally and use all this "Probably" and spin doctor theory, the two WEASTEST things you can do. Stop trying to assume things and start stating facts.

Your theories are wrong. I could care less about LARRY BROWN. He isn't here anymore. Stop using Brown as a scapegoat for Isiah's failure. This is a new year, Isiah is coach and this team still suffers from the same problems. Turnovers and poor defense.

If you want to blame someone for Brown even coming to New York, you have to blame the Isiah/Dolan regime. Isiah is the one who signed him to a rediculous contract. If you want someone to blame for expecting Curry to the franchise guy in New York, don't blame Curry, but Isiah. It was his moronic idea.

Anyway, you won't get the point cause you're too posessed by Isiah and believes he pisses holy water.

You're sick by the Isiah haters? Well pick a new team kiddo. Most people in NYC do NOT LIKE ISIAH THOMAS. I live in the Bronx and go to a CUNY school, we despise him and want him gone. You'll be a Celtics fan most likely when Isiah and Dolan give up trying their best to make the Knicks crappy and go on to destroy the Celtics.

Larry Brown couldn't do squat with this squad? Knicks can't even make the playoffs in the weakest Eastern conference we've seen in a long time. This team overall hasn't accomplished anything except making Dolan happy and Isiah keeping his job. Since you're tied to these two, it sounds you're could careless what happends to the team.

You said Knicks have a dynamic set of young players...you only name Curry, Marbury, Lee and Crawford, but to name Balkman, Collins, Robinson and Frye? Damn you're slow...can't even get all the facts in to support your statements. You lose man. What about Portland with Jack, Roy, Rodriguez, Aldridge and Outlaw? or Orlando with Darko, Ariza, Howard, Nelson ...even Phoneix with Barbosa, Amare and Diaw. Theres alot of teams in the NBA with a good set of young players.

Stop using Layden as an excuse for Isiah. I wasn't even registered here when Layden was around. Layden had a ****ty team, but bottom the team had expiring contracts. What Layden was going to do with those expiring contracts? Who knows, and who cares. He got fired. Isiah became a pet monkey for Dolan. If it wasn't for Dolan and Isiah, and we had a real owner and real GM, we would let those contracts expiring and start all over. Obtain young pieces in the free agency and draft and just go on from there. In the right direction. With Isiah, we're going backward and fowards. Up and down in a level below medicore. Expect the Knicks to be like this under the rule of Isiah/Dolan.

Scott Layden, Danny Ainge and Kevin Mchale aren't "absolutely great gms". Who said this? Stop assuming things, you're wrong once again. They're better than Isiah though. Don't get mad. Isiah took old garbage, threw it away, and traded it for younger garbage, so we can watch more years of garbage play. He also signed garbage from FA to overpriced long lengthy contracts. Jerome James and Jared Jefferies? LMAO...whats next in 07? Damn Isiah is a fool. Theres no denying the man's ability to make an asshat out of himself during free agency and trades. Even in the draft, we could of had Jack or Garcia over Robinson. Bynum, Granger or Green over Frye. We could of had Marcus Williams AND BALKMAN. Damn, Isiah sure DOES love being a level below medicore.

Isiahsexuals and Dolan's hos, keep making them money. Us Knick fans will just worry about the franchise. Hopefully Isiah Thomas, J Dolan, Isiahsexuals and Dolan's hos won't have nothing to do with the Knicks upcoming future. We've already seen what garbage these clowns bring to the franchise this year and the past recent years.

Veteran

Thumbs down

Isiah gets a contract extention and then the team goes on a losing streak??? WTF??? These fools are gonna mess around and miss the playoffs again.

Keep preachin metro!!

12th man

Originally Posted by LOIOSH30
    Keep preachin metro!!
    We all need to preach together as Knick fans. The Isiah/Dolan era needs to be gone with already. I'm sick of waiting for these two clowns and their groupies connected to the Knicks organization. I just want them GONE already.

Veteran

I lost respect for Isiah when he started whining about injuries and fatigue. What BS is that for a coach to say when the team is fighting for the 8th seed, Van Gundy loses Yao and Mcgrady all of last year but he was still saying we have enough to win.

Isiah needs to fire up the team and not give them excuses to lose. And lets go to a shorter rotation for this playoff push, put the guys out there that give you the best chance of winning, we don't need to think about hurting players feelings because their not getting minutes.

12th man

lmao i love how metrocard finds all these things

12th man

23rd in scoring
    22nd in points allowed
    27th in FG%
    30th in FG% allowed
    29th in assists per game
    22nd in assists allowed
    20th in rebounding
    13th in rebounds allowed
    17th in rebounding differential
    30th in blocked shots
    29th in blocks allowed
    22nd in steals per game
    18th in steals allowed
    21st in turnovers
    29th in forcing turnovers

We, atleast we're not medicore anymore, we're now the worst.

if those are this years stats...SHAME SHAME SHAME

12th man

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    if those are this years stats...SHAME SHAME SHAME

Indeed.

the old miami-knicks battle is back! who can get the worst record!
    and they have dwyane wade! i just wonder how long he can put up with it?

Smashed him with that one....even then someone realized their ignorance was going to enslave them lol.

Isiah did his best coming in here and giving us a young, talented, athletic roster...problem is all of those ingredients don't necessarily equal to a playoff team. Hawks fit the same description above and Grizz somewhat. Seattle also fits the description. We need to stop getting young players and mix them with the right vets. Isiah has a good eye for talent but that's the problem...we have too much talent and no one's roles are defined. Everyone wants to score and no one wants to play defense. What Isiah has to do is say Eddy...we need you to score buckets but we also need you to be a force inside...if you can't do that I know Lee or Morris can and I will bench you. He needs to be more vocal to his player in what he wants. It's like a broken record out there every night. Lee, Balkman, and Nate Rob come out with intensity but everyone else is just going through the motions. We definitely need some more trades to shake things up...