Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: knicks potential offseason moves

  1. #1
    Member theknicks3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    8

    Default knicks potential offseason moves

    i really dont think the knicks should go for a bug marque guard as we already have enough of these - marb,francis,crawford. But if we could package francis and jerome james in a package i would think seriously about it

    I think the knicks should make a trade for young, defensive players who are not in the publics eye alll the time,

    I would love to see the knicks trade Francis (or Marbury is we have to) and Frye for Bogut and Mo Williams.

    I would really like to see these players in the knicks uniform whether it is possible or not - dhoward, jhoward, ron artest, battier.

    If we could make a good serious trade for a younger defensive, assist getting forward we should make a big trade.

    We should not trade any draft picks and use the ones we have wise.


    "the untradables for me"

    David Lee
    Curry
    Balkman
    Collins
    Marbury*


    tradeables

    frye
    richardson
    crawford

    Francis*
    Jerome James*
    Jeffries*

    currys signing as coach. He should retire as GM though, and let someone old and mature take over who can be swayed

  2. #2
    Member theknicks3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    i meant Isiahs signing as coach****** my bad

  3. #3
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Richardson is tradeable? He's our best all around player. Curry is tradeable IMO, we can get alot for him, especially when his value is high.

  4. #4
    Superstar The 1 and Only's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    995
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by theknicks3
    i really dont think the knicks should go for a bug marque guard as we already have enough of these - marb,francis,crawford. But if we could package francis and jerome james in a package i would think seriously about it

    I think the knicks should make a trade for young, defensive players who are not in the publics eye alll the time,

    I would love to see the knicks trade Francis (or Marbury is we have to) and Frye for Bogut and Mo Williams.

    I would really like to see these players in the knicks uniform whether it is possible or not - dhoward, jhoward, ron artest, battier.

    If we could make a good serious trade for a younger defensive, assist getting forward we should make a big trade.

    We should not trade any draft picks and use the ones we have wise.


    "the untradables for me"

    David Lee
    Curry
    Balkman
    Collins
    Marbury*


    tradeables

    frye
    richardson
    crawford

    Francis*
    Jerome James*
    Jeffries*

    currys signing as coach. He should retire as GM though, and let someone old and mature take over who can be swayed
    I agree with the tradables. We can win without each one of those guys but we trade Q-Rich it needs to be for another outside shooter. Q-Rich's back isn't reliable enough for me to put faith in him yet

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,672
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    frye
    richardson
    crawford

    Francis*
    Jerome James*
    Jeffries

    i agree that frye is tradeable and has some market value.... richardson , whom i like, is iffy with his chronic back problems... and jamal's value is comprimised vu his injury.

    while franchise is playing better, he is owed 35+ mill over the next 2 years, making him untradeable, and as to burger king james and jefferies.. who in their rite mind would trade for them??

  6. #6
    Member LOIOSH30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Do you think, if Francis keeps playing this way, we might have a chance of unloading him? Look at a team like the Cavs....or even the Wolves....you never know what might happen around the draft, I mean look what the Knicks gave up to get Antonio Mcdyess, and he hardly played the year before!

  7. #7
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Whats up with the *? But Bogut isn't really that great of a player man, Like I keep saying we should get Dwight Howard or Emeka Okafor. The thing is Balkman and Collins on your Untradable list? and why is everyone hatin on Nate Robinson?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0

    Trade Icon Check this out!

    Has anyone even considered the fact that Jermaine O'Neal probably wants out of Indiana?? If Francis continues to play well,we might be able to package Francis and Frye and a high draft pick for him.The salaries match and I would think that such a move would make us "Legit" in a hurry!! Indiana might want a little more but that to me is a start!!!!

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Andrew Bogut??? huh?? i would love to see DHoward, Okafer, big names like that in a Knick uniform but let's keep it 100. lets be real we arent gonna get any big names like that. i Love our team right now despite the fact that we have too many guards... i Love E.Curry he better stay, i think one person the knicks should really go for is Rashard Lewis!! he will fit the Knicks perfectly and give Seattle Crawford and some other contracts... Lewis said that he likes NY and Him and Curry is a 1 2 punch...

  10. #10
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Wait why do you want O'Neal anyway? I think he is a little over-rated dont you think? He hasn't proved that he can be a consistent player. Another Big man I want is Chris Bosh (But I know we wont get him) and I really want Luol Deng has a handy type of player for the knicks or any team. He Rebounds and scores. Hes a great player.

  11. #11
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Whats up with the *? But Bogut isn't really that great of a player man, Like I keep saying we should get Dwight Howard or Emeka Okafor. The thing is Balkman and Collins on your Untradable list? and why is everyone hatin on Nate Robinson?
    Becuase theres dozens of players in he league better than that immture lil punk. Eddie House is better than him

  12. #12
    Member theknicks3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    marbury and curry are very valuable to the knicks as the *.

    The others with the knicks i would give almost anyone with a smaller contract, for

  13. #13
    Member theknicks3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    and when people say Bogut isn't any good he is one of the best centres the knicks would be able to trade for

    As much as I would like to see Garnett. Howard, or oneal in a knicks uniform i dont think we could get them.

    And wouldnt you guys like to see the super quick Mo Williams dishing to a healthy qrich and dlee and bogut. Unstoppable young team. I would love it, and none of those players are big contract players.

  14. #14
    Veteran Trin_Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    #1 Off season move:
    Trade Francis for this Miami dancer


    If we can't get her - then take anything for francis - he is not good for this team - turnover prone, out of control, no D.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,672
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    #1 Off season move:
    Trade Francis for this Miami dancer


    If we can't get her - then take anything for francis - he is not good for this team - turnover prone, out of control, no D.

    WOW.... we have to make THAT trade...

Similar Threads

  1. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 23:17
  2. Knicks Draft: Media Feedback
    By Die Dolan Die in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2006, 05:04
  3. 2 More Offseason Moves?
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: Oct 15, 2005, 09:37
  4. Possible New York Knicks Offseason Ideas....
    By frankwilliams in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 10, 2004, 17:18
  5. 11 Names on the Knicks Wanted List
    By keyindabox in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: May 06, 2004, 22:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •